Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Entertainment doesn't work anymore

ControlledInsanity

ControlledInsanity

Legit NoFap World Champion AMA
★★
- All films, at least those since about 2010, are wokist garbage. Good guy beats bad guy for 9000th time.
- Games today are hamster wheels designed to nickle and dime their victims.
- I'm too autistic to enjoy music with lyrics. Music can only pass so much time anyway.
- I've read the books on my list, the remainder are blackpill political works that just end up depressing.
- I have been to any remotely interesting places in my area already, nothing new to see or do.

I'm as straight edge as they come, but I'm beginning to see the value in those who took up drinking, drugs and other "hazardous" vices. It's like nothing is enjoyable when you know you're just coping away while others have real meaningful experiences creating memories with GFs and healthy friend circles.

Look up terror management theory. Just fucking brutal.

- All films, at least those since about 2010, are wokist garbage. Good guy beats bad guy for 9000th time.
- Games today are hamster wheels designed to nickle and dime their victims.
- I'm too autistic to enjoy music with lyrics. Music can only pass so much time anyway.
- I've read the books on my list, the remainder are blackpill political works that just end up depressing.
- I have been to any remotely interesting places in my area already, nothing new to see or do.

I'm as straight edge as they come, but I'm beginning to see the value in those who took up drinking, drugs and other "hazardous" vices. It's like nothing is enjoyable when you know you're just coping away while others have real meaningful experiences creating memories with GFs and healthy friend circles.
Minecraft is a good game

I'm in the same boat

I'm struggling to cope rn

All my hobbies are getting repetitive and boring

Can't get into anything new, just doesn't feel right

I only really like older shit from the 90s or early 00s anyway, almost all new stuff sucks

Are you a NEET?

In a period of NEETness, yes.

I'm in the same boat

I'm struggling to cope rn

All my hobbies are getting repetitive and boring

Can't get into anything new, just doesn't feel right

I only really like older shit from the 90s or early 00s anyway, almost all new stuff sucks

I think that after a certain age your mind sort of crystalizes and anything new just feels like an intrusion into your mental model. I'm not really explaining this well, but there's a reason one's mind craves the known nostalgic joys one once had.

Games do not do it for me anymore, and I may play then on occasion.

Ya after a certain age they get dull. At first I wasn't sure if games themselves changed. The magic gets wicked away especially once you begin understand how they work both in game design and in technical terms. Also having nobody to play with.

In a period of NEETness, yes.

I think that after a certain age your mind sort of crystalizes and anything new just feels like an intrusion into your mental model. I'm not really explaining this well, but there's a reason one's mind craves the known nostalgic joys one once had.

Ya after a certain age they get dull. At first I wasn't sure if games themselves changed. The magic gets wicked away especially once you begin understand how they work both in game design and in technical terms. Also having nobody to play with.
Yeah I know what you mean. I find it much harder to get into new stuff at 32 than I did at 22 (or 12)

This is very exciting

u need a dopamine detox.

possibly worse (((antidepressants)))

You have become too cynical for this Jew/nigger planet.

The Jewnited States

Your cynicism is not completely unwarranted but perhaps it is not that over.
- All films, at least those since about 2010, are wokist garbage.
Watch films before 2010? Also you can still find unwoke movies, they are hard to find but they still get made. Stay the fuck away from big blockbuster studios. Some smaller studios churn out woke shit too but not all of them. Have you watched Northman? It came a month ago was fairly based.
Good guy beats bad guy for 9000th time.
That's a gross oversimplification that doesn't mean much.
The monomyth is just a basic axiom of storytelling, it's the individual variety of works in different genres that counts.
Games today are hamster wheels designed to nickle and dime their victims.
There are still games made without MTX garbage. Plenty of AAA games don't actually. For example have you tried Elden Ring?
I'm too autistic to enjoy music with lyrics. Music can only pass so much time anyway.
Perhaps try composing yourself?
I've read the books on my list, the remainder are blackpill political works that just end up depressing.
Not a bookcel sorry can't help here:feelstastyman:
Yeah travelling doesn't appeal to me neither, am too poor for it anyway:feelsrope:.
drinking, drugs and other "hazardous" vices
I dunno man. At that point I think roping might be a preferable alternative to junkie life.
Look up terror management theory. Just fucking brutal.
This straight up borders existential horror territory.

u need a dopamine detox.

A possibility. The NEET life does lead to overindulgence.

Your cynicism is not completely unwarranted but perhaps it is not that over.

Watch ... might be a preferable alternative to junkie life.

You have a good point with the music. I have been consuming, but not creating. And IIRC somewhere said that creativition is better at boosting spirits. I'm not a musician so I should probably look to writing or videoing something.