Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over enter only if you care about my join date(unlikely)promised to make the thread and now just doing it(enter, write "dnr" or "dont care", leave happily)

Regressive

Regressive

it is impossible to be any worse
★★★
@Moroccancel
ok niggas here i am going to provide my evidences/arguments that @David jensen is or was my alt and i been here since 2019 in fact
this alt was created by my cousin but well it was from my laptop and i came to know this place first...but at that time i wasnt that much blackpilled and as neet/ldarmaxxed as now so just didnt check the forum or post...

so first lets see my google history...look at the date...i i was on incel.co in 2019 which is written in the pic with non latin figures/numbers

SsCapture

now lets see what my cousin and i posted as our first post with that account:

Caassure

in short, some videos of a chad and foid "on the bench of a park"....the videos are deleted but well the description remaining is way too specific to miss

now what did I post as my first post with this account i have as regressive? = the same thing..not the actual videos (i can post them if u like) cuz well they were heavy files and i didnt feel like it so just posted some screenshots of them..
Capdssdsdture

i do mention my cousin...and the park

another thing is what we posted as songs: nicebeatzprod.

Cassddpture

here on my laptop, i got tons of nicebeatzprod songs. ("noooo u renamed all of them")
Capsdddture

here is the song itself..look at the date of creation (nooo u renamed it)
Capefeefture

at the end, as can be seen, there are only 2 videos uploaded with that banned alt....i have the third video on my laptop (i can post all three only if it changes anything)

ok, we get it, you are 2019cel. You can link this thread to anyone who mocks you for your join date now

ok, we get it, you are 2019cel. You can link this thread to anyone who mocks you for your join date now
:cool: another great achievement

wish mods could just change the join date on my profile

:cool: another great achievement

wish mods could just change the join date on my profile
i dont think they have ever done that before tbhngl. Higher chance for you to get your old acc back (but your current will get banned) and you will be back to greycel status

i dont think they have ever done that before tbhngl. Higher chance for you to get your old acc back (but your current will get banned) and you will be back to greycel status
brutal lose-lose :feelsbadman:

choose: join date vs postcount
both equally matters
you see niggas with low post count who joined in 2020 or around who get mogged as grey
and niggas with high post count who joined recently mogged as 2024cel
if it was 2017 acc, id def choose it tho

Too many years and you did not fix your autism.

It is over,