Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Enter Old Onitis , litteraly cucked myself naming my recent video with her FB cosname

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
am im that deprived of fucking that it came to this? why? subconscious? i guess all that inceldom fucks with your libido so much its insane

look this, dedicated to her for no reas, well but that character is very fun to play tho and red hair just fitted perfectly to that way back onitis

fck its over . even i , NO EVEN ME the mind, the calm, calculated now "seeing/enlightened" individuum did this shit

i need to fuck a red haired cunt asap

@Modus Coperandi get him

567BB7CB B205 41E5 8C73 23A7EE7C3099

Weebs are the lowest of the low.

BUT HEY WHY I EVEN CARE i couldnmt care less at that point, hypergamy knows no bounds anyways its just your or my turn thats it

What the fuck even is that video supposed to be about

What the fuck even is that video supposed to be about

its a combo video kinda ovbious and since yuzuriha ( that char im comboing with ) has some similaritys with that former onitis i named my video after her FB cosname "katana takagi"

and i picked red hair to make it even more obvious, fuck im fucked

I don't get this thread.
you contracted onitis on some random cosplayer slut on facebook?
wtf is wrong with you?

I don't get this thread.
you contracted onitis on some random cosplayer slut on facebook?
wtf is wrong with you?
I don’t think anyone understands this thread but OP .

Looked up that Katana Taka whatever & couldn't find anything on Google images, if she's that smalltime I don't think anyone will notice.

Looked up that Katana Taka whatever & couldn't find anything on Google images, if she's that smalltime I don't think anyone will notice.

That cunt propably has pics of her self elswhere under another pseudonym if you search google for Katana Takagi you get an FB and Deviantart result (both hers but no irl pics)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back