Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Enter at your own risk] This is what we missed out on.

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
I missed out on the critical ages of 14-20 when girls were cute, innocent, cheerful, naïve, and everything was about exploring each other and having a good time instead of strategizing for the long term or using each other as human sex toys. I've wasted the best years of my life and it's all downhill from now. Though what bothers me most is not that I didn't experience that when I was young but that everyone else did. Meaning whoever will be my first partner, if anyone, they'll have to endure all of my inexperience, teach me all that basic shit, like teaching a grown man how to use a fork and knife. Or rather, they probably won't endure it, the moment they realize I don't know anything about anything, they'll most likely bail because ain't nobody got time for an inexperienced ulgy ethnic deadbeat.

For anyone in the same predicament as me make sure to remember that ;

You'll never be 15 and in love lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting.

You'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her belly and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you".

You'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just banging like rabbits.

I fucking HATE myself. I will never experience reciprocated puppy love as it was meant to be, as it was the norm to have experienced since the entire human race came into existence. Even if by some miracle, I find a girlfriend, I'll never shake the unhappiness. Life is shit.

For any youngcels reading this, no matter how bad you think your life is right now, it can and will get a whole lot worse. In 10 years you will look back on 2020 with nostalgia and wish you could go back to a comparatively simpler time. Take that as one last black pill.

Meanwhile all of us rn ;

This is unrealistic tbh. This romanticization and fetishization of teen relationships is going to get someone killed. Perhaps one day I'll make a thread on why that is so, but not today. Teen relationships are just as brutal as adult ones.

I was thinking about this last night

These threads arent really phasing me anymore since these types get posted like 3x a day...

I do not know for you but when I was 15-18 i remind that all girls were changing their bf each month like if they were changing their clothes

Did you just say girls 14-20 are innoncent? Maybe in antartica

I agree with you @Pengwin

I also am sad whenever I hear about youngcels wasting their lives away/giving up already. Sure, it might be over, but it's up to you to try looksmaxxing, try everything to ascend.

This is unrealistic tbh. This romanticization and fetishization of teen relationships is going to get someone killed. Perhaps one day I'll make a thread on why that is so, but not today. Teen relationships are just as brutal as adult ones.
Getting someone killed?

I feel you brocel. Never began.

The worst part is not the past but the future, ascending only becomes harder from here.

You can't speak for normies or chads, you are incel bro. This shit does happen i've seen it. Especially since chads are top 10% they get to experience the top 10% of life

The worst part is not the past but the future, ascending only becomes harder from here.
Depends if you get successful in career or not. I bet with enough money and prestige you can somehow get a foid even with higher age. That's why guys with higher age sometimes get more desirable.