Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Enough simping

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
19D560E5 30B4 4312 AEB7 B4F4BB243600

@Sheogorath mate why are you still doing this

She's going to end up like Bianca Devins at this rate.

i just feel bad for him.

whatever she ends up as shouldn’t really pertain to us. She’s some mentally ill druggie slut who ran away from home to live with some gay retards

Foid begs for attention, gets attention and is mad about it.

She's still using him for narcissistic supply and he's going to die alone.
I legit don’t think he’s blackpilled atp. All he does is orbit egirls online anyone who was in Acheron remembers how frequently he would do this

I legit don’t think he’s blackpilled atp. All he does is orbit egirls online anyone who was in Acheron remembers how frequently he would do this
Everyone in Acheron did because every notable person on this board is a fakecel retarded Discorder.

No idea who this roastie is, but I hope she OD's and then her simps kill themselves. Good day

This whole thing is fucking hilarious.

Over for mostannoyingorbitereversimpcels.

Nah, now that she is actually getting annoyed he should continue, he is already at rock bottom so the interaction hurts her more than him

The whore needs to go first though

oh, it's actually him.

Everyone in Acheron did because every notable person on this board is a fakecel retarded Discorder.
everyone from acheron is a disabled faggot (except some, incl. sheo)

JFL someone help this brocel out. He has like 2 Distroon oneitises he relentlessly pursues while they all log off each night to be piped by a brown haired 6'0 HTN and flame him on Twitter. :feelsugh:

View attachment 1028726
@Sheogorath mate why are you still doing this
doing what, asking if she's streaming so I can invade it for the lulz?

no I will protect her by absconding with her where her bitter dumpees can't get her

i just feel bad for him.
post your lifts before giving me pity maybe I have some for you

whatever she ends up as shouldn’t really pertain to us. She’s some mentally ill druggie slut who ran away from home to live with some gay retards
angrily condemning a woman as sluts shows a lack of empathy for how they gambled on their idealism and ended up with nearcel unable to give her the same kind of dedication she offered

I would be a hypocrite to do so, for surely that would make me also a slut as I gambled my own idealism and also fell short

i hope she does, not like she doesn't deserve it.
bro a girl doesn't deserve violence just because she zoned out on her obligations, you'd just refuse to employ her further until she become a responsible worker

imagine if your boss tried to ER you just because you showed up late for a shift, proportionality bro

why am I being the rational here when I'm the wronged party who should be most emotional? jfl

I had thought I was the most mentalcel guy on this forum but with these attitudes your guys repressed hostility must be super-palpable - this is something worth working on if you want to improve your odds of getting along with people

She's still using him for narcissistic supply and he's going to die alone
I don't care how I die, focusing on the manner of death is more her thing, I just want some enjoyment out of life to motivate me to become mad scientist who succeeds Aubrey de Gray to become immortality biochemist

Foid begs for attention, gets attention and is mad about it.
you're being overly literal, this is a mistake I often make, part of growing is about seeing multiple angles to happenings

we live in a clownworld full of RP

I practiced my politeness because as a dark triad sociopath I have no innate goodness and must constantly rehearse it

You guys who are natural simps constantly try to hide your innate foid worship by acting like edgelords - I remember being that way as a teencel, I miss it, wish i was as bluepilled as you

now I'm so blackplled I need to actually try to be bluepilled just so I can remember how to buy groceries without girls thinking I want to eat them

I hope she OD's
learn 2 apostrophe faggot

doing what, asking if she's streaming so I can invade it for the lulz?

no I will protect her by absconding with her where her bitter dumpees can't get her

post your lifts before giving me pity maybe I have some for you

angrily condemning a woman as sluts shows a lack of empathy for how they gambled on their idealism and ended up with nearcel unable to give her the same kind of dedication she offered

I would be a hypocrite to do so, for surely that would make me also a slut as I gambled my own idealism and also fell short

bro a girl doesn't deserve violence just because she zoned out on her obligations, you'd just refuse to employ her further until she become a responsible worker

imagine if your boss tried to ER you just because you showed up late for a shift, proportionality bro

why am I being the rational here when I'm the wronged party who should be most emotional? jfl

I had thought I was the most mentalcel guy on this forum but with these attitudes your guys repressed hostility must be super-palpable - this is something worth working on if you want to improve your odds of getting along with people

I don't care how I die, focusing on the manner of death is more her thing, I just want some enjoyment out of life to motivate me to become mad scientist who succeeds Aubrey de Gray to become immortality biochemist

you're being overly literal, this is a mistake I often make, part of growing is about seeing multiple angles to happenings

we live in a clownworld full of RP

I practiced my politeness because as a dark triad sociopath I have no innate goodness and must constantly rehearse it

You guys who are natural simps constantly try to hide your innate foid worship by acting like edgelords - I remember being that way as a teencel, I miss it, wish i was as bluepilled as you

now I'm so blackplled I need to actually try to be bluepilled just so I can remember how to buy groceries without girls thinking I want to eat them

learn 2 apostrophe faggot

i just feel bad for him.
legit sad to see tbh, its like seeing a dude drowning the guy try to grab pieces of wood hard but we know itd never be enough and he will drown either way

>be a streamer
>fan does what a fucking fan does
>ARE YOU FUCKING STALKING ME?!!?
this is the most intergalactic cosmic level einstein IQ.

Nah, now that she is actually getting annoyed he should continue, he is already at rock bottom so the interaction hurts her more than him
If Zoe was annoyed, she'd block him.

She enjoys this. Laughing away while some junkie dumps his balls in her chubby ass.

Wtf is this and why does everybody know wtf this is?

legit sad to see tbh, its like seeing a dude drowning the guy try to grab pieces of wood hard but we know itd never be enough and he will drown either way

The greatest act of simping ever and it happened spilled in blood on a cross two thousand years ago.Giving eternal life to all who truly believe!!

It's just painful and pathetic to watch now

ofc is a paragon lol