Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Enough reddit spam

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
90 percent of reddit posts are larps. Two x chromosomes especially is the capital of fat ugly bitches and trannies larping about shit that never happened. I cannot even describe the utter disappointment I feel when I open a thread and get greeted by the most obvious reddit larp ever written.

Please, cool it with the reddit spam

Basically. But people LOVE attentionseeking

reddit-profile.gif

90 percent of reddit posts are larps. Two x chromosomes especially is the capital of fat ugly bitches and trannies larping about shit that never happened. I cannot even describe the utter disappointment I feel when I open a thread and get greeted by the most obvious reddit larp ever written.

Bild 2024 08 10 153604169

Do you remember this post @Stupid Clown

Every Reddit thread is like this and they’re all fake, at least some of them try harder to be a convincing liar. This one was hilarious once you realize it’s all bullshit.

Do you remember this post @Stupid Clown

Every Reddit thread is like this and they’re all fake, at least some of them try harder to be a convincing liar. This one was hilarious once you realize it’s all bullshit.
LMFAO. I just read that dude. That's fucking retarded. Such an obvious larp. Holy shit dude. Holy fucking shit that's funny as fuck. I can't stop laughing

LMFAO. I just read that dude. That's fucking retarded. Such an obvious larp. Holy shit dude. Holy fucking shit that's funny as fuck. I can't stop laughing
Yeah but i wish that actually happened

Suifuel for @Lv99_BixNood

every user in reddit have a 6"5 boyfriend