Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Enough is enough

giganticel

giganticel

Greycel
I don't know what to do. You know. I asked people on Reddit if I'm ugly and most of them said I am. Like seriously is my face really that bad? I mean FUUUUUUUUUUCK.
There are so many goddamn people saying my face is ugly, repulsive. And I don't know what to do I'm stuck in my room because of you motherfuckers. These people on Reddit man, they're fucking getting into my brain. Especially the girls saying I'm unattractive, I have no hope and shit like that and my face is fucked up. I'm tired of getting BULLIED. My face is not that BAAAAAAAAD. People are trying to belittle me, trying to fuck with my mind I'm not that bad repulsive ? are they nuts. Yeah, I have facial flaws like a big crooked nose maybe a caveman ridge recessed jaw and chin and a lot of acne and asymmetrical eyes. But do they stand out to the point I'm gonna make people cringe? and run for their lives?

your only just now realising we are all ugly mofos?

Just hit the gym and get a haircut, brah.

Jaw implants, canthoplasty and rhinoplasty bro.

I asked this same questions about me when I was younger, and the answers were all yes

Why will someone cause so much pain...

I don't know what to do. You know. I asked people on Reddit if I'm ugly and most of them said I am. Like seriously is my face really that bad? I mean FUUUUUUUUUUCK.
There are so many goddamn people saying my face is ugly, repulsive. And I don't know what to do I'm stuck in my room because of you motherfuckers. These people on Reddit man, they're fucking getting into my brain. Especially the girls saying I'm unattractive, I have no hope and shit like that and my face is fucked up. I'm tired of getting BULLIED. My face is not that BAAAAAAAAD. People are trying to belittle me, trying to fuck with my mind I'm not that bad repulsive ? are they nuts. Yeah, I have facial flaws like a big crooked nose maybe a caveman ridge recessed jaw and chin and a lot of acne and asymmetrical eyes. But do they stand out to the point I'm gonna make people cringe? and run for their lives?

um this is word by word of what some dude said on youtube ? if im not mistaken

I know that entire video ad verbatim.

I wonder how many didn't get it

Attachments

• FBD85775-9BE7-4C08-AD5D-FF92D7D12AD9.gif
    FBD85775-9BE7-4C08-AD5D-FF92D7D12AD9.gif
    412.4 KB · Views: 60
Does anyone have a link to the video, I forgot what it was called

Fucking Jsanza man, fucking Jsanza. He was the first incel I ever knew.

Just take a shower brah

It would definitely help if I could see what you actually look like! It's difficult to comment on all this otherwise!

enough is enough i've had it with these motherfucking skanks on this motherfucking plane!

Attachments

• 1538544316103.png
    1538544316103.png
    200.6 KB · Views: 80