Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Enough is enough!

• Thread starter Deleted member 14120
  • Start date
Deleted member 14120

Deleted member 14120

The Incel Master Race will prevail!!
-
Alright Pedocels, listen up and listen good! As long you keep your fantasies in your head I do not have a problem with you. But, if you start acting out on them online (chatrooms, FB, Twitter.etc) and in real life. Corercing children to meet them in order to have sexual relations with them. You deserve nothing but a bullet to the head!!!

"But I'm not a pedophile, I'm a hebeophile.". Same fucking thing! You are attracted to immature juvenile females, you are a pedophile. The age of consent in the United States varies from the age of 16 to 18. 18 is good, but 16 is not acceptable because 16yr olds can become manipulated easily by adults and become victims to sexual prostitution leading to very serious problems at the end. In other countries, the age of consent is between the ages of 12 to 20, but if you live in the United States and you travel to other countries to "ascend" with a thirteen year old in Asia. Many of those asian countries have vigilanties who will execute you with no remorse. In the states, you'll get prison. Placed in a cell with a nigger named "Big Bubba" who will call you his special bitch. Pedophiles and child molesters are hated in prison and most of them end up dead.

Let me ask you this. Can you see yourself having a young fourteen year old be the mother of your children? No! You can't! Because she is still a child herself and you'll have to take care of everyone, including her. Think of the responsibility of taking care of children. One of them get's sick and it's not the common cold. You'll have to go to the doctor. You can pay your taxes and lie on the forms all you want, but it takes one jackass IRS agent to point out an inconsistency. Then it's "OPEN UP!!! FBI!" the next morning.

Stop being a degenerate nigger-faggot who is attracted to children and teenagers.
I don't want this site shut down due to you idiots fucking it up for all of us if you get caught because you could not keep it in your head.

but 16 is not acceptable because 16yr olds can become manipulated easily by adults and become victims to sexual prostitution leading to very serious problems at the end.

Mpv shot0098
Include me in the screenshot.

hey cucktears put me in the screencap

Is it fine if i leave this here??
View attachment 89659

But yes, I can see where you are coming from with this posts. Some people here take it too far. But @JanJegerTiger what do you think of the screenshot I posted?

It's fine to leave that here. Some people really do take too far. Some relationships are between teenagers of their age group. That's normal, most teens do not even tell their parents. In the probation system, you get to deal with juveniles like that. If the girl is 19, that's different. If she is 15 and is having sex with a 21 yr old. It's possible to keep it as a secret, but once a parent or some authority gets the word. That 21 yr old is done.

Are you stupid?
Jfl at thinking 16 year old females are different to 18.

Three words:

I Don't Care.

Your right, I'm sorry. I'll try better :feelsbadman:

Alright nazi, listen up and listen good! As long you keep your fantasies in your head I do not have a problem with you. But, if you start acting out on them online (chatrooms, FB, Twitter.etc) and in real life. Corercing ethnics to die to make your country more white. You deserve nothing but a bullet to the head!!!

"But I'm not a nazi, I'm a white nationalist who browses Stormfront.". Same fucking thing! You are attracted to immature juvenile Nazism, you are a nazi. The law in the United States forbids hate crimes. Many of those less free speech allowing countries have vigilanties who will execute you with no remorse. In the states, you'll get prison. Placed in a cell with a nigger named "Big Bubba" who will call you his special bitch. Nazis and other racists are hated in prison and most of them end up dead.

Let me ask you this. Can you see yourself convincing a young fourteen year old be to become a nazi? No! You can't! Because he is still a child himself with his whole life ahead of him, free of hate. Think of the responsibility of a decent man. One of them get's angry and kills an ethnic. He'll have to go to jail. You can pay your taxes and lie on the forms all you want, but it takes one jackass IRS agent to point out an inconsistency. Then it's "OPEN UP!!! FBI!" the next morning.

Stop being a degenerate nazi-faggot who is attracted to hate.
I don't want this site shut down due to you idiots fucking it up for all of us if you get caught because you could not keep it in your head.

what? 15 is legal in my country, and 13 is when most men consider the female body to be at its peak

Is this a joke?

Alright nazi, listen up and listen good! As long you keep your fantasies in your head I do not have a problem with you. But, if you start acting out on them online (chatrooms, FB, Twitter.etc) and in real life. Corercing ethnics to die to make your country more white. You deserve nothing but a bullet to the head!!!

"But I'm not a nazi, I'm a white nationalist who browses Stormfront.". Same fucking thing! You are attracted to immature juvenile Nazism, you are a nazi. The law in the United States forbids hate crimes. Many of those less free speech allowing countries have vigilanties who will execute you with no remorse. In the states, you'll get prison. Placed in a cell with a nigger named "Big Bubba" who will call you his special bitch. Nazis and other racists are hated in prison and most of them end up dead.

Let me ask you this. Can you see yourself convincing a young fourteen year old be to become a nazi? No! You can't! Because he is still a child himself with his whole life ahead of him, free of hate. Think of the responsibility of a decent man. One of them get's angry and kills an ethnic. He'll have to go to jail. You can pay your taxes and lie on the forms all you want, but it takes one jackass IRS agent to point out an inconsistency. Then it's "OPEN UP!!! FBI!" the next morning.

Stop being a degenerate nazi-faggot who is attracted to hate.
high quality reply tbh

100% of teenage foids are filthy whores. They deserve nothing less than rape and dismemberment. Fuck anyone who defends them.

Cope. Sexually mature male mammals are attracted to sexually mature, fertile female mammals.

100% of teenage foids are filthy whores. They deserve nothing less than rape and dismemberment. Fuck anyone who defends them.
they would like that

You better say the same shit about those foid teachers that fuck their Chad pupils.