Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! NO MORE MISTER NICE LAD!!!

Deta97

Deta97

Suicidal Alchemist and Dreamer
-
I’m sick of being on the bottom! And it’s time as my new year’s resolution I become dark triad and take all that I want.

In these past five years of my obsession with roping, I paradoxically went on a path to self-actualization and built myself back up from scratch. And while it’s true I’ve yet to figure everything out on what to do, with my potential, I realized that I’m stronger than most of the goddamn sex-havers, normies, bitches, and most of the other privileged scumbags who seek to look down upon me, like an insect! And because of that, despite what they believe, I’m entitled to live as much as, if not more than they are. So, in a way, I have the right to sieze what is rightfully mine.

But to do that is the tricky part. I need tips on how to better my position. I have weaknesses I want to abolish, and the biggest one is my desire to maintain harmony, at the cost of my wellbeing. I struggle with setting boundaries, but I’m working on that. I don’t want to be hurt again.

What I need is some shit to read and tips, so I can study and follow it closely. I want to be able to manipulate, and control those people. And in a way, I sorta am good at it subconsciously, but I want to become effective. Because to be effective, means to be respected.

Thanks in advance!

Don't be a dick.

Don’t worry… I’ll keep it leveled. :feelsokman:

But taking all you want without regard for other people's rights would be being a dick.

fap in public

But taking all you want without regard for other people's rights would be being a dick.
Maybe… I dunno… I just want to finally be alive. I of course don’t intend to step on anyone’s shoes, to get to where I want to be. But, I won’t allow anyone to manipulate or play at my emotions to take advantage of me. And should they try, I’ll play it back hard if I’m better built for it with Fe. That part is what I mean.

Maybe… I dunno… I just want to finally be alive. I of course don’t intend to step on anyone’s shoes, to get to where I want to be. But, I won’t allow anyone to manipulate or play at my emotions to take advantage of me. And should they try, I’ll play it back hard if I’m better built for it with Fe. That part is what I mean.

Fe? As in MBTI?

Yeah. Cognitive function. Fe users are better aware of other's feelings, oftentimes moreso than their own.

Where is Fe in your cognitive stack?

you can't manipulate anyone as a truecel. only chads gets to manipulate foids, soycucks and normalfags by just existing.

Try a combat sport, mma, boxing, judo, or whatever. They give you massive confidence but if you plan on doing something that requires iq you should not pursue them long term

you can't manipulate anyone as a truecel. only chads gets to manipulate foids, soycucks and normalfags by just existing.
Maybe... but it doesn't hurt to try. I'm ready to flip the board, swap the cards, and give myself a better deck in a game that was rigged. That way, when I die, I'll at least know I've tried.

Just rewire your brain, bro! Worked for me!

Support/Auxiliary with Ni being dominant.

So you're an INFJ. Your kind are supposed to be wise and pensive, right?

Good Luck boyo
And don’t be a panty sniffer :panties:

Try a combat sport, mma, boxing, judo, or whatever. They give you massive confidence but if you plan on doing something that requires iq you should not pursue them long term
It'll be useful for
So you're an INFJ. Your kind are supposed to be wise and pensive, right?

View attachment 557706
Eh, I can be wise. Pensive though, that’s a definite!
It'll be useful for
Maybe self defense. Which is definitely what I intend to use when need be.

Do whatever you can, dont think twice. Average person would fuck you over just for the fuck of it.

Do whatever you can, dont think twice. Average person would fuck you over just for the fuck of it.
That’s the one mistake I won’t ever repeat again. Thanks!

Absolutely based. Being a good person has never worked out for me, and I doubt it has for you. Remember that the only thing that will ever matter is how you make other people feel. If you can master that, you can do anything.

Don’t rope,fuck the world

Absolutely based. Being a good person has never worked out for me, and I doubt it has for you. Remember that the only thing that will ever matter is how you make other people feel. If you can master that, you can do anything.
Right! Thanks!

And yeah, it hasn’t.
Don’t rope,fuck the world
I won’t yet. This is my last ditch effort.

Being dark triad over IGVC doesn’t count :feelsjuice:

The best way to overcome fear is with anger. Foster your rage and hatred and bring it out when need be.

Also, go to the gym and take fighting class. I will be doing this eventually.

Being dark triad over IGVC doesn’t count :feelsjuice:
IGVC?
The best way to overcome fear is with anger. Foster your rage and hatred and bring it out when need be.

Also, go to the gym and take fighting class. I will be doing this eventually.
Working on it. I'd like to kick ass when need be.

In game voice chat
Bah! I never do that kinda thing… let alone play games that involve online multiplayer or in general…
Nice I'm ISFP/INFP
Nice… you’re like my quasi-identity or benefit according to socionics… Both are pretty easy to vibe with…

Last edited: