Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Enlisting in the army to moneymaxx

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
So im a 21 year old poorcel who has recieved no financial help from my parents since 17? I think. Which has led to me being hired and fired from various odd jobs for a while. And of course being both poor and ugly dont aid in finding a mate. I know no one should care about my life, but Im new here so I guess I just wanted to get my story out. Are there and militarycels here? Or just people who wanna say hi to a newbie?

Army to moneymaxx? Are you stupid?

Nice option, that way if you don't have the balls to rope by yourself, the enemy will.

Its alr tbh since the army pays for your stuff.
Cope, its not worth it at all. Unless you get into the high ranks like mayor, colonel etc.

the base pay is trash but the housing and food allowances definitely help

>talking about getting high ranks in the military in an incel forum
btfo normie
are you retarded. I already said joining the army is bs, dumbass. Youre the one who said "but the army pays for your stuff" lol

Cope, its not worth it at all. Unless you get into the high ranks like mayor, colonel etc.
Thanks for the reply. Can you tell me what bad stuff specifically I should look out for?

Good on you, man. Couldn't get in but it's definitely the best way to get out of poverty if you have no other options. Just make sure you pick a useful mos so you got a decent job after