Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Enjoy the recession, goy.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I am going to enjoy watching breeders struggle to provide for their little bastard children. If it were not for OnlyFans, foids might actually be forced to live life on a harder difficulty mode, due to the recession.

A recession, occurs when a country's Gross Domestic Product shrinks for two consecutive quarters. An American President has to be very corrupt/ stupid to allow a recession to happen - American goy are fat Walmart-shopping lifeless drones that go shopping to take their minds off roping.

Thanks Joe

good shit im happy. what does recession mean tho? how are things and peopl eeffected?

At least OnlyFans sluts might lose some of their income.

good shit im happy. what does recession mean tho? how are things and peopl eeffected?
First, let me explain how a country gets to a recession.

Sometimes, when a country builds up too much debt, the country's politicians will basically say "fuck it" and literally print money to cover their debt. For example, Germany did this after World War 1, because they were the losers of the war and they owed money to a lot of people - so much money was printed that German currency became nearly worthless, a loaf of bread would be bought with a stack of near-useless cash. Eventually, Hitler came along, and fixed the German economy, until the start of World War 2.

The United States has been printing too much money for a long time, going all the way back to George W. Bush in the year 2001. President Bill Clinton was the last United States President to be in charge, when the United States had a surplus, meaning that the country had made more money than debt that it had built up. In the year 2001, Bill Clinton's second term ended and George W. Bush became President.

In 2001, the September 11th attacks happened, and the United States went to war - and this 20-year "War on Terror" cost American taxpayers $8 trillion, according to an article released by Brown.edu last year.

Terror won

Obama and Trump were just puppets, Obama was more of a corporate-asshole, Trump was more of a Jew-lover-asshole. Obama made the debt worse, and Trump made the debt worse. The pandemic really made the economy/debt worse, stimulus payments just helped Americans pay off their credit cards. And finally now we have Joe Biden in office, and he is basically just Obama's "third-term".

A recession is declared when the economy of a country sees its Gross Domestic Product (the total amount of money all the stuff it creates is worth) shrink six months in a row. The data came out on the economy of the United States, and everyone can see that the United States is in a recession. So now, rich people and banks will be more nervous to spend and lend their money.

• Interest rates will go up - Chad and Stacy want to buy their first house, so they go to the bank for a home loan. Chad is shocked to realize that he can't afford to make the payments on a home loan, because interest rates are so high that the couple can't afford to make the payments unless Stacy starts recording on OnlyFans.
  • Harder to start a business - Chad wants to open up a surf shop, he is going to have to pay a higher interest rate on his business loan. Chad is nervous, because he already has to pay higher prices to buy surfboards because inflation has caused prices to rise, and now he finds out that he is going to have higher utility (water, electricity, trash) bills also.
  • Military is not affected - Many people don't realize that the United States military is not affected by the economic cycle. Inflation leading to recession is not new, it has happened before, and it is referred to as the "economic cycle". The military still gets paid no matter how bad things get, civilians could be starving and homeless in the streets - yet the American military will still be getting paid. This leads to social unrest, that is one reason the government is so afraid of angry young men.
Those are the biggest things in my opinion that people will notice, young men not in the military always feel the effects of a bad economy the worst - they don't have a stable source of income, even if they have jobs - they could be laid-off at any time unlike military service members. :feelsdevil:

Just wait until we go into depression mode and Chads start to leap off buildings, Stacies whore themselves for dimes and NEETs roam around as comfy hobos.

It’s over for Goyim

@Lycan admitted to being a goy

Sometimes, when a country builds up too much debt, the country's politicians will basically say "fuck it" and literally print money to cover their debt. For example, Germany did this after World War 1, because they were the losers of the war and they owed money to a lot of people - so much money was printed that German currency became nearly worthless, a loaf of bread would be bought with a stack of near-useless cash. Eventually, Hitler came along, and fixed the German economy, until the start of World War 2.

The United States has been printing too much money for a long time, going all the way back to George W. Bush in the year 2001. President Bill Clinton was the last United States President to be in charge, when the United States had a surplus, meaning that the country had made more money than debt that it had built up. In the year 2001, Bill Clinton's second term ended and George W. Bush became President.

In 2001, the September 11th attacks happened, and the United States went to war - and this 20-year "War on Terror" cost American taxpayers $8 trillion, according to an article released by Brown.edu last year.

View attachment 643290

Obama and Trump were just puppets, Obama was more of a corporate-asshole, Trump was more of a Jew-lover-asshole. Obama made the debt worse, and Trump made the debt worse. The pandemic really made the economy/debt worse, stimulus payments just helped Americans pay off their credit cards. And finally now we have Joe Biden in office, and he is basically just Obama's "third-term".

A recession is declared when the economy of a country sees its Gross Domestic Product (the total amount of money all the stuff it creates is worth) shrink six months in a row. The data came out on the economy of the United States, and everyone can see that the United States is in a recession. So now, rich people and banks will be more nervous to spend and lend their money.

• Interest rates will go up - Chad and Stacy want to buy their first house, so they go to the bank for a home loan. Chad is shocked to realize that he can't afford to make the payments on a home loan, because interest rates are so high that the couple can't afford to make the payments unless Stacy starts recording on OnlyFans.
  • Harder to start a business - Chad wants to open up a surf shop, he is going to have to pay a higher interest rate on his business loan. Chad is nervous, because he already has to pay higher prices to buy surfboards because inflation has caused prices to rise, and now he finds out that he is going to have higher utility (water, electricity, trash) bills also.
  • Military is not affected - Many people don't realize that the United States military is not affected by the economic cycle. Inflation leading to recession is not new, it has happened before, and it is referred to as the "economic cycle". The military still gets paid no matter how bad things get, civilians could be starving and homeless in the streets - yet the American military will still be getting paid. This leads to social unrest, that is one reason the government is so afraid of angry young men.
Those are the biggest things in my opinion that people will notice, young men not in the military always feel the effects of a bad economy the worst - they don't have a stable source of income, even if they have jobs - they could be laid-off at any time unlike military service members. :feelsdevil:
I don't think they'll let things get too bad. They're afraid of a 21st century Mustache Man coming along. And if he comes along, he'll put a stop to a lot of the things that the left is for, like drag queen story hour and pride parades.

View attachment 643290

Debt has another meaning for the state than for the common folks.

Due to the usurious system we live under, debt is necessary for the state. Without debt, the state cannot print money to cover the last debt + interest they took and we all sink in societal collapse. :society:

It's a never ending cycle, that's why there is such tremendous number as 8 TRILLIONS $ of debt.

The moment the money printing stops, no money would circulate in the economy as the DEBT (with interest) > MONEY AVAILABLE. And it would mean collapse. :society:

But on the other side, if they also print the $ to cover debt and the world is not buying enough $, many $ will be in mainland USA and the system would crash due to massive devaluation. :society:

To make the world buy the $, the USA made a contract with oil countries to sell oil only $. This ensured that the USA could print as much $ as they can without having an inflation, as these $ are bought by foreign countries to get some oil and thus outside of the US mainland economy. :feelsdevil:

The largest oil petroleum industry in the world is Russia, which doesn't want to sell in $ anymore as they are in conflict with USA. This is not good for Uncle Sam :feelsohgod: as they won't be able to print as much $ as they want, and many $ worldwide would go back to mainland USA and cause significant inflation.

Imagine if many oil producing countries followed the example of Russia and sold in other currencies :worryfeels:. All these trillions of $ back to mainland USA :shock:. The inflation would mog us all :panties:.

One of the solution would be to cut the rebellious Russia from the world, so that no other country gets some fancy idea. :feelsthink:
Behave or the freedom boots will kick you in the nuts. :feelsYall:

Last edited:
Good. Suffer. Cumskins are the ones who have spread the cancer of globohomo, child support laws, dating apps, feminism and onlyfans around the world so I enjoy every bit of cumskin nations suffering.

Normies are so fucking predictable.

I said this yesterday:

Interest rates will go up - Chad and Stacy want to buy their first house, so they go to the bank for a home loan. Chad is shocked to realize that he can't afford to make the payments on a home loan, because interest rates are so high that the couple can't afford to make the payments unless Stacy starts recording on OnlyFans.

Normgroid chad posted this today on Daily Mail.com

OnlyFans is the only way to afford to buy a house

do you have debt or your own place already ?
If you are asking about me - I'm fine, I don't spend a lot of money on dumb stuff like normies do. I feel bad about ordering Uber Eats often, but I don't go grocery shopping since I am hardly ever home. My car has a 13 gallon tank, so it cost me around $70 to fill my tank.

I am trying to move out of my mom's place, she is a boomer, so she should pass sometime in the next 20 years.

It's like millions of voices cried out in horror as they could no longer afford a Big Mac at Mickey D's. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I do not even have an established credit score. I am not sure if that is good or bad in this circumstance.
All financial debts are erased in societal collapse, look on the bright side of things. :feelsEhh:

View attachment 643290

Military can suck my dick stupid fucking bulls will become my fucking hamburgers YOU READING THIS YOU FBI MILITARY SCUM ILL FUCKING MAKE YOU INTO MY NEXT BURGER KING WOPPPER:feelsree:

Military can suck my dick stupid fucking bulls will become my fucking hamburgers YOU READING THIS YOU FBI MILITARY SCUM ILL FUCKING MAKE YOU INTO MY NEXT BURGER KING WOPPPER:feelsree:
Burger king dab

You must possess some means of passive income though, right?
The last six months I haven't had a single cent to my name and I still persist daily. I have become a professional vagabond and ghost. :feelsmage::society::feelsEhh:

b-b-b-but were not in a recession because a recession is only declared by the NATIONAL ECONOMIC BUREAU (of jews) that only meet once a year!!!!!!! they consider SEVERAL economic variables, not JUST quarterley GDP!

b-b-b-but were not in a recession because a recession is only declared by the NATIONAL ECONOMIC BUREAU (of jews) that only meet once a year!!!!!!! they consider SEVERAL economic variables, not JUST quarterley GDP!
Prediction: October of this year isn't going to give two shits what the Federal Reserve or this government thinks as all of our (((American))) bureaucrats get bitch slapped by reality. :feelsdevil::feelsclown:

Prediction: October of this year isn't going to give a shit what the Federal Reserve or this government thinks as all of our (((American))) bureaucrats get bitch slapped by reality. :feelsdevil:
i sure hope so

I hope it all collapses so I at least have some entertainment in my boring life :feelsPop:

Russia's economy is projected (by the Russian central bank) to shrink 8% this year. Ukraine's more than 40%.

Last recession was in 2008 and it didn't make life any better or worse for me. People I hate also seemed to get through it fine.

i sure hope so

I hope it all collapses so I at least have some entertainment in my boring life :feelsPop:
When all of this transpires nobody will ever be bored again. :society:

Russia's economy is projected (by the Russian central bank) to shrink 8% this year. Ukraine's more than 40%.

Last recession was in 2008 and it didn't make life any better or worse for me. People I hate also seemed to get through it fine.
Comparing 2022 to 2007? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:

ImaginativeHelplessDobermanpinscher size restricted

Last edited:
I'm just waiting for the coming famine this winter. When none of that Ukrainian grain makes it out :feelsohh:
That's part of their global plan however, just know that when large groups of people are starving near death all reason or logic is dropped quick to which the more violent instinctual savage human animal comes out. The pretense of civility disappears pretty quickly. :feelsjuice:

Comparing 2022 to 2007? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:
Hey it was called the great recession.
Some people thought Covid was going to kill everybody, others thought the vaccines were going to kill everybody. This recession will maybe be another nothingburger. Remember that the media always overhypes everything because of the attention economy.

How? Take me through the daily life of the "ghostly vagabond."
I hike the local wilderness, go fishing, some hunting, I raid food pantries, I attend the local soup kitchen, travel around the local city scavenging for supplies, steal from drug addicts, and every evening I attend my tent camp in the middle of the desert. I contribute absolutely nothing to this sick fucking society. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
That's part of their global plan however, just know that when large groups of people are starving near death all reason or logic is dropped quick to which the more violent instinctual savage human animal comes out. The pretense of civility disappears pretty quickly. :feelsjuice:
Yep. it will be like the end of WW1 all over again. Where 4 empires collapsed into anarchy due to starvation. But worse :feelsohgod:

I'm just waiting for the coming famine this winter. When none of that Ukrainian grain makes it out :feelsohh:
Famine will hit poor countries mostly. Both the EU and the US have enough food for themselves and can withstand higher prices of any needed imports. Fertilizer could be a problem though.

Famine will hit poor countries mostly. Both the EU and the US have enough food for themselves and can withstand higher prices of any needed imports. Fertilizer could be a problem though.
Fertilizer is what fucks the United States, Canada, and western Europe.
[Along with food hyperinflation prices that most cannot financially afford, coming soon.] :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Fertilizer is what fucks the United States, Canada, and western Europe.
[Along with food hyperinflation prices that most cannot afford, coming soon.] :feelsjuice:
Yep

big reason Germany lost ww1, all the nitrates for fertilizer went into weapons instead. Two years in, there was no food left :feelsohh:

We are already seeing fertilizer shortages in USA

Yep

big reason Germany lost ww1, all the nitrates for fertilizer went into weapons instead. Two years in, there was no food left :feelsohh:

We are already seeing fertilizer shortages in USA
Food shortages hit the United States by the end of this year or the beginning of the next at the latest. :feelsjuice:

Hey it was called the great recession.
Some people thought Covid was going to kill everybody, others thought the vaccines were going to kill everybody. This recession will maybe be another nothingburger. Remember that the media always overhypes everything because of the attention economy.
Totally different paradigm this time brother, you're missing out quite a lot in between. :feelsjuice:

Gas is back up to $6.30 a gallon in California. The recession has begun, you will probably notice your coworkers being more stressed out.

The Daily Mail.com reports that,
"The average price for a gallon of gas in the US has risen for a fifth day in a row after interest rates set by the Federal Reserve increased to 3.25 percent amid fears of a global recession. On Sunday, the price of a gallon of gas was benchmarked at $3.714 a gallon, the AAA reported. Oil prices have only gone up since Wednesday morning, when the price per gallon dramatically increased to $3.681 per gallon from $3.674 a day earlier."

Thank you Joe Biden

At least OnlyFans sluts might lose some of their income.

You would hope but it might be the exact opposite.
My increasing depression over the state of the world (and my life) resulted in the past 2 months spending more on video games than I did in the last 2 decades.
I even donated three dollars to an artist girl who draws stuff and videos stuff :soy:

I imagine people already frequenting camwhores just figured the world is ending and they might as well go bankrupt for cooking

camwhores will prob end up wealthier than ever
and the doubled IRS with guns won't go after them

At work just now, a 21-year-old foid said that she was so broke, that she was going to have to skip going to the dentist. The foid said that she was getting notices to come in for an appointment - but, she can't afford the gasoline to drive her van to the dentist.

I thought to myself - why doesn't she just make an OnlyFans? - she is not that fat!

i swear biden must think he's the president of ukraine or something. He's wrecking our economy over this shit even though 99.99% of americans have no stake in that country (unlike his son who definitely has a large stake in that country).

And I'm not sying this because I want them to get conquered by russia. I think it's a horrible situation but it's not our horrible situation. He should focus on building up our country instead of pumping all this money into a bullshit proxy war and driving gas up to five bucks a gallon with his stupid sanctions.

I’m spending many thousands in savings to keep afloat and I was prepared for this more than most others. Close to 50% of adult Americans are having difficulty paying essential bills. Plebs earning 100k are getting hit hard, not just the poor. Karen will be freaking out during Xmas holiday.

i swear biden must think he's the president of ukraine or something. He's wrecking our economy over this shit even though 99.99% of americans have no stake in that country (unlike his son who definitely has a large stake in that country).

And I'm not sying this because I want them to get conquered by russia. I think it's a horrible situation but it's not our horrible situation. He should focus on building up our country instead of pumping all this money into a bullshit proxy war and driving gas up to five bucks a gallon with his stupid sanctions.
The dumb-ass foid said that she paid $7 a gallon here in California, to gas up her van. If she wasn’t so chubby, and if she lost the 2005 goth-look - a pimp might come and make a real foid out of her.

A recession just isn't gonna do anything. Oh no, boohoo, corporate profits will drop 1 or 2%. Who gives a shit if the jews make slightly less money. Big whoop.

In order to fix anything we need a total system collapse, and/or a nuclear world war. Our best hope is daddy Putin makes it rain.

Can you believe some American businesses still have the nerve to talk about “Black Friday” - the goy are broke, they can’t afford to start families, so Black Friday has become a joke.