Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

EnglishSpeakinCels and HighVerbalSkillsCels get in please

BenBerger

BenBerger

Captain
★★★★
I'm just wondering if society will decide to expel us to some confined place/space, what would this place/space be called?

In English, the word “Outcast” means a person who has been rejected by society or a social group.
But what is the physical place (Noun) that can describe a place in which outcasts are going to live or to gather? What would you call this place? Is there a word?

masturbatorium

Konzentrations Zentrum

English already barely differentiates between stuff (just take a look at words like fish (verb), fish (noun), run (verb), run (noun).
Why not just call the place as outcast too?
In other words, outcast is a place for outcasts.

Or maybe we should start speaking a language that is grammatically superior and differentiates between variety of concepts
full

Ur mom's basement

But what is the physical place (Noun) that can describe a place in which outcasts are going to live or to gather?
r/IncelTears

English already barely differentiates between stuff (just take a look at words like fish (verb), fish (noun), run (verb), run (noun).

Or maybe we should start speaking a language that is grammatically superior and differentiates between variety of concepts
full
High IQ

It's the sort of thing the Germans would have a good word for (no joke intended). The best I can think of is "refuge" but I know that's not really what you're looking for.

Shakespearean IQ.
Outcast (noun) is creat.
I am stying at the the Outcast.

Or maybe we should start speaking a language that is grammatically superior and differentiates between variety of concepts.
Yes, Incels should invent a new language. The normies Orwellian newspeak is utterly degenerate.
It's the sort of thing the Germans would have a good word for (no joke intended). The best I can think of is "refuge" but I know that's not really what you're looking for.
What is the German word then?
German is indeed and uber-language.
Ur mom's basement
Too poor to have a basement :feelsrope:
Konzentrations Zentrum
Oy vey

Last edited:
Over for highVerbalSkillsCels, i will said Outcastland

full
Maybe Latin? Or Deutsch?

There is no word. People are coming up with potential made up words, but if you're asking "Does the English language have a conjugation of the word 'outcast' to mean 'place that outcasts are from' or 'place of the outcast'" then no, it doesn't have that.