Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Englishcels explain me the difference between “this” and “that”

Difference Between This and That. The words 'this' and 'that' are demonstrative pronoun which is used for indicating something. ... We use the word 'this' to point out a person or object which is close to you. On the other hand, 'that' is used to point out a person or an object which is farther from you

Difference Between This and That. The words 'this' and 'that' are demonstrative pronoun which is used for indicating something. ... We use the word 'this' to point out a person or object which is close to you. On the other hand, 'that' is used to point out a person or an object which is farther from you
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsUnreal:

I'm too low iq to explain

so same words lel

It's even harder than present perfect, im telling you

Burgers me
Download 14

Same as the difference between here and there.

They mean the same thing and are just used to distinguish between the things they're describing in a given context.