Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Englishcels calling an apartment a flat

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
And calling roommates "flatmates". Why do people in England do that?? Flat is a word to describe the shape of something. One cannot live in a "flat". It's a damn apartment!! Call it that!! And stop using the term flatmate it's a roommate!! Got it???????

they call French fries "chips", trucks "lorries", shrimp "prawns", cigarettes "fags", money "quid"

they say pence for cents lol

they also need a Loicense to do anything

Communication is retarded. No matter what language you think of. It's made stupidly

It's historical. The British and the French were enemies for centuries. The usage of language in the British isles developed in a way as to avoid borrowing so many words from the French language. Apartment is an anglicized version of the French word appartement. Cigarette is also a french word.

Ya fuckin cunt I outa shove a telephone up your ass. Ofcourse its a fuckin flat its where you lay down ya fuckin bastard! In america they drive the whip to the crib, explain that one.

I don't give a fuck about your gringo battles

No apartment for your face

Footbal>soccer they're better at that than americucks

Angloids need to start speaking real English.
I especially cringe when they say "mum" instead of mom

American English is shit. Cunts can't even pronounce words with the letter "o" correctly, wrongly pronouncing it aa.

Damn thats brutal as fuck

And calling roommates "flatmates". Why do people in England do that?? Flat is a word to describe the shape of something. One cannot live in a "flat". It's a damn apartment!! Call it that!! And stop using the term flatmate it's a roommate!! Got it???????
Instead of using the word 'late' u say tardy. Wot kind off fucken werd is that mate?

Apartment sounds so fancy

Usually they call it an apartment if its high end

No apartment for your face
Well there's a house for your face!
Footbal>soccer they're better at that than americucks
Angloids need to start speaking real English.
I especially cringe when they say "mum" instead of mom
Me too...that's also ragefuel
Ya fuckin cunt I outa shove a telephone up your ass. Ofcourse its a fuckin flat its where you lay down ya fuckin bastard! In america they drive the whip to the crib, explain that one.
Calm down hard charger....and "whip" and "crib" are slang terms not apart of the official lexicon like "flat" is.

Britfags ruined the English language.

In america they drive the whip to the crib, explain that one.
who the fuck says that? I have lived in the US for 21 years and not ONCE have I heard any say "drive the whip to the crib". Actually I heard someone say crib once but it was a polish guy trying to sound american.

drive the whip to the crib

I remember in school that they taught me it was flat too kek British English

English is a pretty simple language tbhngl

who the fuck says that? I have lived in the US for 21 years and not ONCE have I heard any say "drive the whip to the crib". Actually I heard someone say crib once but it was a polish guy trying to sound american.
Blacks hispanics in the south use it frequently even some ghetto whites

English invented the language. They have the first and last say.

Wtf does it matter tbh lol?

It's historical. The British and the French were enemies for centuries. The usage of language in the British isles developed in a way as to avoid borrowing so many words from the French language. Apartment is an anglicized version of the French word appartement. Cigarette is also a french word.
Aren't most English words from French anyway?
Juice, fruit, table, commerce, lion, continue, chair, etc.

Literally we need to kill UKcels

their bones are flat

They are a proud race of 2d people!

British english is superior to american english, stop coping.

Learn other languages and you'll see.
Also, not talking about indo-European languages
The more languages you speak/learn the more easier it becomes to learn them. This is invalid. English grammar is objectively hard.

When it comes to the English language, I will never defer to an American.

The more languages you speak/learn the more easier it becomes to learn them. This is invalid. English grammar is objectively hard.
English grammar is simpler than most languages. You don't have to change anything, just take words from dictionary and put them in a sentence as they are. No need to conjugate the verb according to person, no need to show case in nouns.
Just compare old English to modern English so you'll see how much simpler English has gotten

You don't have to change anything, just take words from dictionary and put them in a sentence as they are.
Yeah no shit. That's the hard part.
No need to conjugate the verb according to person, no need to show case in nouns.
And you need to conjugate them based on what tense it is. For example the verb eat is "eat" normally, "ate" on past participle, and then "eaten" on the other one (whatever it's called).

Yeah no shit. That's the hard part.
That's pretty easy for adults to learn. No need to learn anything else, just the word itself

And you need to conjugate them based on what tense it is. For example the verb eat is "eat" normally, "ate" on past participle, and then "eaten" on the other one (whatever it's called).

That's one of the few things that do conjugate. However, English verbs are still lacking in features. No special form for imperative, conditional, potentional, etc.
Also nouns don't change (except for plural).

If you compare English to Finnish for example, the verbs and nouns show way more information than English counterparts do.

Example noun:

Kotonani
Koti = house
Kotona = in (a) house
Kotonani = in my house

Example verb:
Juoksentelisinkohan = I wonder if I should run around aimlessly
Juosta = to run
Juoksen = I run
Juoksentelen = I run around aimlessly
Juoksentelisinko = should I run around aimlessly
Juoksentelisinkohan = I wonder if I should run around aimlessly

Also English lacks common stuff like question particles/suffixes

In Japanese for example, you put -ka at the end of the sentence and it becomes a question. In English you rely on word order.

Languages like finnish, Turkish, Russian have free word order because the grammar is more complex so you can switch the places of words.

normal_1397871603.jpg

> flat is an adjective
> apart is an adverb
wow great agument. Maybe they called them flats first.
30% of English is Norman French
I'm glad they call them flats. Makes more sense than calling conjoined sardine living units "apart" from one another

Last edited:
This.

Peak IT IQ

JFL at you Americucks changing the language to suit your needs.

e.g. y'all, finna, pounds, fahreneheit (Who tf measures the temperature relative to brine?)
LOL. im not american but that style that i know most., you know more than me