Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

English speaking incels: do you have the courage to say "OK, boomer" to your dad?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
What do you think would happen to you if you say it?

I don't talk to my parents. I despise them and don't give tbem any money either.

they wouldn't understand and just cringe

My dad is dead, even if he were still alive I'm not autistic enough to spout that much cancer IRL

My dad already knows about it lol

They wouldn’t understand anyway and we talk about different things

english is not his first language, so it will just be dismissed... maybe.

I don't have contact with my dad. Might of been between normie and chad tier if he raised me ngl

My parents were from The Greatest Generation.

It would be nice talk to dad after so many years, if i told him that, he would laugh (hope)

I don't talk to my parents. I despise them and don't give tbem any money either.
I only despise my father for being a beta cuck who didn't teach me anything useful. My mother is a buxxer so I have to respect her and be grateful.
My parents were from The Greatest Generation.
Must suck to be a living witness of the West falling into degeneration and cuckoldry

My parents don't understand what memes are, and English is not their first language.

If I said OK Boomer to my folks, they'll just say what? My parents are from Haiti so they don't know alot of the terms used by English speakers.

he wouldnt get it