Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW English rioter gets a brick to the back of his head head and another one to his nuts

Karakol96

Karakol96

Overlord
★★★★★

Jfllllll poor dude hes with the rioters and they fucked him up

I bet that he now wishes he stayed home.

That was a nice headshot

Riots are justified because of nog stabbings

Jfllllll poor dude hes with the rioters and they fucked him up
What happens when the world can’t be an erenyeager

IMG 4789

The nigger stabber was laughing in court. He wasn’t Muslim btw. Yet they attacked a mosque

Also EDL is literally Jewish run. Nigel Farage is funded by Jews.

Jfl

View attachment 1213136
The nigger stabber was laughing in court. He wasn’t Muslim btw. Yet they attacked a mosque

Jfl
JFL at them using his fucking middle school photo or some shit when his identity was leaked. And yeah, the extreme hate boner Anglo countries have for Islam while tolerating and embracing nig culture is fucking unreal. You can have a long debate about whether or not Islam promotes violence. If you tried to argue that nig culture doesn't promote violence, I'd clock you as a dumbass or far-gone schizo and stop talking to you altogether

View attachment 1213136

Jfl
JFL at them using his fucking middle school photo or some shit when his identity was leaked. And yeah, the extreme hate boner Anglo countries have for Islam while tolerating and embracing nig culture is fucking unreal. You can have a long debate about whether or not Islam promotes violence. If you tried to argue that nig culture doesn't promote violence, I'd clock you as a dumbass or far-gone schizo and stop talking to you altogether
Paki Muslims cause a fuckton of issues in the UK but that's mostly due to their South Asian streetshitter genetics, not their religion

JFL at them using his fucking middle school photo or some shit
Fucking pigs it’s all Jewish every fucking thing is JEWISHHHH

Niggers are the ones that deserve to be hated. They should attack fucking niggers not some fucking old man praying in a mosque. Holy shit

Fucking pigs it’s all Jewish every fucking thing is JEWISHHHH

Niggers are the ones that deserve to be hated. They should attack fucking niggers not some fucking old man praying in a mosque. Holy shit
Tbh the Muslims in the UK are primarily curry muslims, not sands or Eastern Euros, and they're very violent and cause a fuckton of trouble over there. That said, the fact that they attacked a mosque over a crime committed by a Christian Rwandan nig is beyond stupid

Paki Muslims cause a fuckton of issues in the UK but that's mostly due to their South Asian streetshitter genetics, not their religion
Yeah I don’t like them. It’s over for muslimcels in Uk we have every bad stereotype because of pakis. Good thing I’m not a paki