Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

English men are the biggest Chads

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
What the hell is up with all the Chads in England? And Australia too(heavy English origins)?

live in england can confirm. i assume part of it owes to that people are tall as fuck in england. femoids also dig the british accent.

NegroKing said:
What the hell is up with all the Chads in England? And Australia too(heavy English origins)?
The UK has more people, so it would be easy to find Chads.

I live in Australia, we have a strong sporting culture, rugby, cricket, and Australian football (Aussie rules or AFL). There's a lot of beaches and a lot of running/walking/swimming to do. Its one of the healthiest places for boys to grow up to be men.

There's a lot of 6'0", blonde blued eyed Chads walking around with their Chubby Stacy girlfriends and well a lot of Aussie women are overweight though...

WASP Chads are the biggest chads indeed.

Just look at how many male models are wasp.

Brittain Ward, Oliver Cheshire, Harry Goodwins, John Todd, Gandy,...

Just a combination of good genes, but also a very good upbringing. wealthy=healthy is nowhere more true than in England.

Namecel said:

Just a combination of good genes, but also a very good upbringing. wealthy=healthy is nowhere more true than in England.

Not just that but the number of good looking celebrities/actors/politicians. One Direction(minus the Paki and the Irish guy), the guy from Twilight, the guy who plays Rick in the Walking Dead, Prince Harry. 

England=Chadland

haha i got heightmogged by every single man on the tube today

pass the rope when you're done with it

NegroKing said:
Namecel said:
Not just that but the number of good looking celebrities/actors/politicians. One Direction(minus the Paki and the Irish guy), the guy from Twilight, the guy who plays Rick in the Walking Dead, Prince Harry.
England=Chadland
yea noted. Aristocracy of genes I guess. chavs and ethnics being the peasants of this age

Australia has many, many chad aswell, even more than England. Barrett, Hugh Jackman, Jenkins brothers, Hemsworth brothers,...

Australia has more Chads, boyo

Framecel222 said:
@Weed is this true?
True af. If you go to the city centre, you will 100% see a chad at least 3 times within 5 minutes but I think it's worse in Australia

NegroKing said:

England=Chadland

huh, he's often regarded as the best looking one
and it's women that say that

NegroKing said:

England=Chadland

What are you talking about, Zayn Malik is the chaddiest one out of them all.

7339er said:
What are you talking about, Zayn Malik is the chaddiest one out of them all.

He’s not full English. That’s why I excluded the Irish guy too.

Femails from the U.S. leave to go there to cuck their beta partners.

NegroKing said:

England=Chadland

ricks actor is chadlite at best

UK has biggest cucks too. Just look at Prince Harry. Fucking disgraceful tbh

Weed said:
True af. If you go to the city centre, you will 100% see a chad at least 3 times within 5 minutes but I think it's worse in Australia
I'm not sure, what its like for the UK, but I'm guessing the wealthier places have Chads.

I live in Australia, there's a lot of Chads where I live though, and often Australia gets stereotyped for having stereosonic or some music festival roid monkeys.