Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting English GigaStacy psychiatrists, mental health workers, social workers, supply teachers etc.

osman27

osman27

Banned
-
The look, sound and behave exactly like this woman here (( Sarah Collins))

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=XdD0HT4X_s4

There are different variants blondes, brunettes, redheads but they have the same characteristics: sycophantic Empathy, soft bewitching smooth voices, Holistic caring approach and attitude. What's worse is the average British foid is complete opposite of these women, they ugly rude chavs. So not only do I have to deal with be a KV but when I have to talk to some group worker or psychologist 85% female, i have to deal with these uber attractive ladies that mogg me to oblivion.

Last edited:
Basically The Bell Curve continues to be proven right and sadly it doesn’t just pertain to niggers and related non whites as there are plenty of low IQ white niggers out there to ruin your day too ie Chavs they are called in the UK and wiggers in the US.

Intelligent people separate themselves from the low IQ scum but sadly intelligence alone does not in and of itself make someone a decent person.

Hence the phenomenon of selfish arrogant and clueless giga Stacies getting into sensitive professions that command a lot of authority like psychiatry where they simply do not belong.

Yeah pretty much.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back