Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious England or Germany

England or Germany

• England

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • Germany

Votes: 32 60.4%

• Total voters
SATANIST

SATANIST

Officer
if you had to choose between living in one of these which one would you choose and why?

Last edited:
I'd rather England.

Both are degenerate countries beyond saving though.

England of course. London is the financial capital of the world. The opportunities in England, be it work or education has a higher quality than Germany.

Germany to burden and sink them faster.

Germany. People with English accents mog the fuck out of me.

England.

I am living in Germany and I can't say that I am happy

According to my research women in the UK are still much more shallow and whorish than those in Germany, so I suppose i'd have to go with Germany.

England of course. London is the financial capital of the world. The opportunities in England, be it work or education has a higher quality than Germany.
Depends on the field. Germany excels in engineering and especially in making cars. Germany has also a higher gdp. But England has also its strengths. I'd say it doesnt make a difference. Social aspects are more important

I'm too indolent to learn German, so I guess England?

Depends on the field. Germany excels in engineering and especially in making cars. Germany has also a higher gdp. But England has also its strengths. I'd say it doesnt make a difference. Social aspects are more important
Germany has a bigger gdp but it has 30million more people than England and 20million more than the UK.

england, while both are degenerate, I am curry and they have good curry foods and also anglo grills are thicker than german grills on average.

Prefer the British culture but Germany is the better nation.

Germany. UK has been blacked for much longer than germany.

west germany & berlin = degenerate
east germany (former commie) = based

As a turk? Berlin would be good for you.

There is also large turkish community in big English cities.

Just dont go living in small towns as an ethnic lol.

some proof please
http://www.arnoldexposed.com/arnold.htm#nazi

Two black bodybuilders have come forward claiming that California Schwarzenegger has a history of making racist comments. Schwarzenegger has allegedly said ."If you gave these blacks a country to run, they would run it down the tubes."

Arnold openly supported Kurt Waldheim, Former UN chief and a former Austrian politician who participated in Nazi atrocities during World War II. Schwarzenegger's name remained on Waldheim's campaign posters, even after allegations of Waldheim's war crimes were brought to light. Waldheim was even invited to Arnold's wedding.

His father was a member of the Austrian Nazi Party who volunteered for the infamous SA and became a ranking officer. In the early '90s, Spy Magazine printed his father's Nazi Party membership in their magazine.

After several public claims of racism were made against him that could effect his career and long-term political chances, Schwarzenegger donated substantial sums to the Simon Weisenthal Center in Los Angeles and commissioned an "audit" of his father's nazi past, essentially buying off potential criticism. He never distanced himself from Kurt Waldheim, however -- quite the opposite. He made a statement to friends , saying "My friends don't want me to mention Kurt's name, because of all the recent Nazi stuff and the U.N. controversy, but I love him and Maria does too, and so thank you, Kurt."

March 1992 Spy Magazine article mentions a story confirmed by "a businessman and longtime friend of Schwarzenegger's" -- that in the '70s Arnold "enjoyed playing and giving away records of Hitler's speeches."

Schwarzenegger reportedly said on-camera during the filming of "Pumping Iron" that he "admired" Hitler. The footage was not used in the final version of the movie.

He has also talked of dreaming of being a dictator - " I didn't think about money. I thought about the fame, about just being the greatest. I was dreaming about being some dictator of a country or some savior like Jesus . . ."

ENRON CONNECTION

On May 26, 2001 Arnold met with former Enron CEO Kenneth Lay , where Lay sought support for his solution to the California energy crisis, opposing price caps on electricity and federal assistance. The Bush administration supported Lay's solution and stood by while Enron defrauded Californians out of billions . As we have seen, many officials linked with the Bush Administration have their dirty prints all over Enron, it seems Arnold does too .

ADVOCATION OF ABORTION AND STEM CELL RESEARCH

Arnold is an avid advocator of Abortion and stem cell research, which puts him at odds with the Republican position on the issue statewide and nationwide, indicating he has been influenced on the matter by outsiders. He recently backed a $3-billion stem cell initiative and a blanket primary in California .

Stay away from the UK if you know what's good for you.

Germany. I can't stand the english

AMEN to this biggest shithole next to Sweden and Canada
is canada really that bad? thought about moving there from germany

is kanada really that bad? thought about moving there from germany
The retard cuck whatever his name is wants to let in more immigrants look at some recent vids, photos it's pretty close to Europe i'd say.

The retard cuck whatever his name is wants to let in more immigrants look at some recent vids, photos it's pretty close to Europe i'd say.
fuck then australia or new zealand it is

England because I speak the primary language and am too lazy to learn German.

Germany because they have less tighter gun laws.

england only because we are an inch shorter on average

In England you need to have a high education in order to get a proper Job. It's not uneccesary that you need to do 2 or 3 Jobs. In Germany you can wageslave 8 hours without any education.

JFL at those that chose England.

Germany in a heartbeat.

Germany.
I prefer their infrastructure, and i like their brands.

Both are cucked, but i would prefer living in England bc it's a better country than mine and i can't speak german

I live in England and watched a German movie earlier set in Weimar that place looks better than where I live.