Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel England Loses in World Cup

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
England lost to France in the World Cup. I don’t like france either, but I will celebrate tonight. I’m going to keep it brief out of respect for my English brocels who are football fans, but I recently learned that one of the people at my university who bullies me is from England, and he’s getting mad at people just for being French. Massive lifefuel.
D49A3DB5 7EFD 4D99 AB03 B44A32618B8B

Over for bongcels.

Kyle Walker is a half-nigger who didn’t pull his weight throughout this tournament.

Kyle Walker is a half-nigger who didn’t pull his weight throughout this tournament.
“It is what it is - it’s football.” - Kyle Walker, following the match.

Nigga - England invented the game!

Predicted; I doubt England would have been able to beat France, but it would have been interesting as an upset. :feelsjuice:

Good the English are subhuman and deserve to be demographically genocided

Does the English lad bully you for being trans, bruv?

Does the English lad bully you for being trans, bruv?
No, because he just doesn’t like me. We first met in September.

Now that England lost he give me a passive aggressive stare every time he sees me. I’m not even french JFL

No, because he just doesn’t like me. We first met in September.

Now that England lost he give me a passive aggressive stare every time he sees me. I’m not even french JFL
Does he dead name you or refuse to say your pronouns?

Saint JD was not pleased, therefore, England lost.

So what's your problem? Sounds like he respects you enough to say your trans name and use your trans pronouns

I see a lot of myself in the England team tbh. Born to lose. Ffs.

I hate footballniggers so much it's unreal

“It is what it is - it’s football.” - Kyle Walker, following the match.

Nigga - England invented the game!
Kicking around a ball is simple, I would say everyone played it before bongs formalised it.

Also I supported France because there is more niggers. How I choose to support a team in football is which team has more niggers and/or Muslims. I supported Sunderland in the EPL for a long time because of this as they always had the most niggers

NOOO I WANTED THE BONGS TO BRING IT HOME

so africa lost to africa

ok cool

When did you stop transitioning?
I never transitioned in the first place. I was fooled into thinking I could do so to escape Inceldom and get female privilege, but I never had any sort of pills/surgery/etc.

I never transitioned in the first place. I was fooled into thinking I could do so to escape Inceldom and get female privilege, but I never had any sort of pills/surgery/etc.
Did you purchase the socks?

England lost to France in the World Cup. I don’t like france either, but I will celebrate tonight. I’m going to keep it brief out of respect for my English brocels who are football fans, but I recently learned that one of the people at my university who bullies me is from England, and he’s getting mad at people just for being French. Massive lifefuel.
View attachment 685523
Well, it was a long night for many English foids.

I can’t stand this generation of English players: Kyle Half-White Walker, Harry Fat-ass Kane, Harry Potterguierre, Marcus Don’t Be’Rashford, Jordan Pick’the’ball’outofhisownnet, Raheem Jamaican Sterling, Cryin’ Trippier, FreeMason Mount, John TooMany Stones, and their coach - Gareth Sweatervest Southghetto Gatedcommunity.