Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel England is waking up.

lu.jones

lu.jones

Over
★★★★★
The goal of a government should be to ensure a safe, secure and full filling environment for the MAJORITY. It should NOT be to secure that for a minority. Labelling this as “progressive” is utter bullshit. This isn’t progress, this is shitting on our heritage, culture and traditions. And this is about destroying ONLY our culture, the Muslims and niggers are celebrated for there culture while the Anglo is told that he never had a culture to begin with. If religion is bad then why destroy Christianity and not Islam? Why are there shariah courts in London?. If ethnic nationalism is wrong then why is South African an example of “colonialism”? Why do the Palestinian need their own state, surely they can integrate with Isreal? Why not the Kurds integrate with turkey?.

We do not want a strange foreign stain on the British isles. Britain must preserve ITS culture and ITS people. The protests aren’t far right, they are the view of the average Anglo . Because the woke ideology ONLY serves the rich and the niggers. We want it to support the AVERAGE BRITISH PERSON.

We are not America, we have never been a multicultural state and we never should. We do not want to be replaced. We do not want our culture to be lost to the sands of time. We do not want to be colonised, even if a rich 1% of brits colonised your country 400 years ago that still doesn’t give you the right to shit up our country.

Save England. Fuck the kikes

Over for United Cuckdom

Bruh its turning into canada and whites have no rights, Rapists of nonwhite culture gets community service for raping a 12 year old for about 72 hours meanwhile a white goes to prison for 1 racial slur for 24 months, Also a woman can report you for just looking at her, Britain is done!

No it isn't, also the english are a thing of the past. That whole country is niggerfied.

Bruh its turning into canada and whites have no rights, Rapists of nonwhite culture gets community service for raping a 12 year old for about 72 hours meanwhile a white goes to prison for 1 racial slur for 24 months, Also a woman can report you for just looking at her, Britain is done!
We need about 1488 D. roofs to house the immigrants! Maybe even 6 mil

Barbara spectre leaner told us long ago Europe will take some time to adjust to entering multicultural mode, weird seeing it play out IRL

Each CULTure should be responsible for their own people and their CUNTtry. People can’t just keep piggybacking off of developed CUNTries without giving anything back but chaos.

Each CULTure should be responsible for their own people and their CUNTtry. People can’t just keep piggybacking off of developed CUNTries without giving anything back but chaos.
Completely agree. If you CUNTry fails , that isn’t our fault. Stay out

Barbara spectre leaner told us long ago Europe will take some time to adjust to entering multicultural mode, weird seeing it play out IRL
We shouldn’t have to. It annoys me that they are culture raping us

Completely agree. If you CUNTry fails , that isn’t our fault. Stay out
Ethnics should stay in their containment zones to prevent their cancer from spreading and wreaking havoc on more developed CUNTries. But the cancER was let loose to infect the whole world. RIP HUMANITY

Ethnics should stay in their containment zones to prevent their cancer from spreading and wreaking havoc on more developed CUNTries. But the cancER was let loose to infect the whole world. RIP HUMANITY
Only good take I’ve heard from a muslim

We need about 1488 D. roofs to house the immigrants! Maybe even 6 mil
Well the english or rather british deserved it after all they were the ones that forced europe into another global war 80 years ago. If you are an incel, just go with the leftist degeneration instead of against it. "Your people" do not care for you anyways and you would have no place in an ethnostate.

Well the english or rather british deserved it after all they were the ones that forced europe into another global war 80 years ago. If you are an incel, just go with the leftist degeneration instead of against it. "Your people" do not care for you anyways and you would have no place in an ethnostate.
You do realise the left caused the downfall of trad wives and made Hypergamy and hookup culture?

Shut up and open up for the culture enrichment u dumbass nigger.

ALLAH AKBAAAAAR :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

If we can’t get genetic editing chinks at least need to be peacefully bred out, just can’t live like this meaningnfully. My lifes not about fulfillment hut about perseverance. And when there’s a superior and inferior sect that’s always going to happen. So eventually with globalism there will only be one race.

No, lmao @ calling that disfomed looking guy a mogger tho :feelskek:
If you think he looks "deformed" then you're probably not that ugly yourself tbh

Last edited:
BIT SAD INNIT BRUV.

I do believe that things may be looking up soon. You can see that the Brits aren't going out without a fight.

Last edited:

boyo, ethnics are like dogs and jbws are owners, when u let dogs running out u gotta blame owner, not dogs that acting like dogs

gonna blame owners for not grabing gun tbh
Yup. We need about 6 million guns , or maybe 172K would be more reasonable. Then we’ll probably need 1488 bullets. I also think we should keep our guns golden, it would look nicER

I feel like if real change is to happen across the West it needs to start in Cuckerica, since the English and other Europeans aren’t armed while the ethnics in their nations are

I feel like if real change is to happen across the West it needs to start in Cuckerica, since the English and other Europeans aren’t armed while the ethnics in their nations are
Sort of agree. Since we have no weapons it’s ovER

As a Britbongistani I can tell you this 'country' is dead. It is a now simply a Goy cattle pen of mongrels

I side with the muslims despite being christian

Its secularist/atheist/jews/leftists in general who created this hellscape and gave women "rights", while unfortunately defanging christians.

Meanwhile muslims actually provide a solution to the foid question, as well as harshly deal with degeneracy

Its secularist/atheist/jews/leftists in general who created this hellscape and gave women "rights", while unfortunately defanging christians.

Meanwhile muslims actually provide a solution to the foid question, as well as harshly deal with degeneracy
Bs. The Muslim are a pet of the Jews

I'm hoping it turns into a civil war please let it happen

Why are there shariah courts in London
sharia courts are based, bro, death for the crime of adultery, death for gays and death for all types of sexual degeneracy, theft, etc... THIS IS BASED.

sharia courts are based, bro, death for the crime of adultery, death for gays and death for all types of sexual degeneracy, theft, etc... THIS IS BASED.
have u ever thought about converting?