Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

england and all its spawns shall be nuked asap

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
We will make a communicate to inform britcels for they shall be spared.

Targets:

1 england

2 usa

3 canada

4 australia

5 new zealand

about south africa I am still undecided, any SAcel here?

@commander_zoidberg
@PM_ME_STRIPPERS
@idkwattodowithlife

you are the only britcels here afaIk\r : EVACUATE

@blickpall
@fukmylyf
@SaintMarcLepine

you usacels shall advise other usacels here

@gstvtrp you too

Good luck trying to nuke the countries who own the largest number of them.

FeminismsCancer said:
Good luck trying to nuke the countries who own the largest number of them.
nope, rus+cina+iran+pakistan+india = win

nausea said:

India is feminist af.

FeminismsCancer said:
nausea said:
India is feminist af.
every nuke matters

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu88gb1EpmI[/video]

nice

2b6533bf59294e68a4373715df280b9b.jpg

Twisted said:
You missed me out on your britcel list :o
man, did not know\remember honestly

also you twisted your username..........

Twisted said:
Yeah, it’s to reflect that I’ve turned darker and more blackpilled
you cannot consider yourself a 4 eh

@Kointo

@Ryo_Hazuki buy some bunker

based on recently acquired info, australia will be first

I guess there goes Australia...

Anyways, Nausea, not everyone is going to necessarily respond at times.

You have to chill/relax, sometimes people won't be always here for you (or sometimes maybe busy or not have the energy to do anything: as thats what inceldom does to do), and you should know this by now, being that you're 38 years old.

idkwattodowithlife said:
You have to chill/relax, sometimes people won't be always here for you (or sometimes maybe busy or not have the energy to do anything: as thats what inceldom does to do), and you should know this by now, being that you're 38 years old.
not going to take lessons from aussies

1200px-United_States_of_America_Fallout_shelter_sign.jpg

@indari your sufference will come to an end, evacuate or seek shelter

SA is kind of complicated in the past because while there were Anglo settlers there and SA had been under British control in one part or another for hundreds of years the majority group were the Afrikaners who are descended from the dutch. Afrikaans is to dutch as patois is to English. The Anglo descended people were pushed to the side after being dominant after 1947 although most Afrikaners do speak English to some extent.

Now the black Marxist terrorists of the ANC control South Africa. Its going down the drain just like Rhodesia has.

You can't just broadly nuke the USA.

You have to keep in mind the we've detonated many nukes out west. The mainland US has been nuked a fuck-ton.

Some of those were getting high yield, but not the H-bombs we enjoy today.

The point being, we have a lot of empty space.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nevada_Test_Site

we've also lit a couple off in New Mexico and, I think, Alaska

we've detonated thousands in the territories; shitty islands, atolls, etc.

A Good Friend said:
You can't just broadly nuke the USA.
I am sure everybody knows this
A Good Friend said:
You have to keep in mind the we've detonated many nukes
yep, you also used humans to your amusement, like france for sure

nausea said:
yep, you also used humans to your amusement, like france for sure

God, I fucking love my country.

maxresdefault.jpg

Bring it on, you muslim bastard. I like you, but I have to kill you because 'merica

you understand, right?

A Good Friend said:
you understand, right?
ah ! I am not muslim, but in all honesty what do you really think of your country?

nausea said:
A Good Friend said:
you understand, right?
ah ! I am not muslim, but in all honesty what do you really think of your country?

Honestly, I agree with most of Jeff Daniel's character's monologue in The Newsroom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c

I don't believe in punishing thought-crime federally, but I think people should be allowed to get angry at thoughts they don't agree with, as long as they cause no bodily harm. Free expression is a human right.

I like the bit about "endowed by his creator," even though I'm not religious per se, because it says that we weren't handed these rights by Jefferson or anybody else, we were born with them. The idea of America is that we will recognize those rights, and not trample on or try to redirect them.

I like that idea.

A Good Friend said:
Free expression is a human right.
check my thread abou human rights, tell me how many of those usa is violating\has violated worldwide

nausea said:
check my thread abou human rights, tell me how many of those usa is violating\has violated worldwide

Are you talking about USA, like me, the burn-out drummer, or my neighbor, the blue-collar mechanic?

Or are you talking about a group of blue-blood psychopaths, all raised in the same rich communities on the east coast, all attending the same circle-jerk private schools, who use propaganda and intimidation; broken promises to subvert the will of the American people and cause global harm?

I know my countrymen are easily misled, but they do what they think is right because they're so fucking scared to fall out of the economic net, and end up dead or in prison.

A Good Friend said:
nausea said:
Are you talking about USA, like me, the burn-out drummer, or my neighbor, the blue-collar mechanic?
Or are you talking about a group of blue-blood psychopaths, all raised in the same rich communities on the east coast, all attending the same circle-jerk private schools, who use propaganda and intimidation; broken promises to subvert the will of the American people and cause global harm?
I know my countrymen are easily misled, but they do what they think is right because they're so fucking scared to fall out of the economic net, and end up dead or in prison.
and do you think europe is different? or russia? or italy? I am not attacking usa just because they are superpower

nausea said:
and do you think europe is different? or russia? or italy? I am not attacking usa just because they are superpower

No, I'm sure it's a similar formula of control over there. The squeaky wheel gets the grease, meaning it's the worst of us that are portrayed, because boring people who do stuff like pay bills and try to make it aren't good for TV.

We're all being misrepresented. All of the poor, and I count us all as poor, even if we have full bellies, because we can't control the power-mad. That makes us all impoverished.

Every country is in the same war against greed and power.

A Good Friend said:
nausea said:
No, I'm sure it's a similar formula of control over there. The squeaky wheel gets the grease, meaning it's the worst of us that are portrayed, because boring people who do stuff like pay bills and try to make it aren't good for TV.
We're all being misrepresented. All of the poor, and I count us all as poor, even if we have full bellies, because we can't control the power-mad. That makes us all impoverished.
Every country is in the same war against greed and power.
indeed it's only a matter of EXPLOITATION of resources, it was clear you were likeminded from our very first convo here

history, anyway, does exist and it's accessible to anyone

nausea said:

Yes, and the ones in control hate that fact

idkwattodowithlife said:

I feel his pain

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
I feel his pain
if you continue I continue, no prob

A Good Friend said:
nausea said:
Yes, and the ones in control hate that fact
yes but see what happened in europe? greece, spain, uk?

china is constantly improving.........

Is Scotland safe?

oilonthe-Rose said:
Is Scotland safe?
only england will get directly nuked, scotland, ireland and wales will not

my house should be nuked immediately

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5