Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Energy Drinks Serve As An ExLax

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Not only do I feel caffeinated after drinking them but my bowel movements also increase in frequency. True story, FYI.

all stimulants are good for bms.

good, constipation is a bad feeling.
It really is, I hate walking around feeling like I'm full of shit but it doesn't come out. That's a horrible disgusting feeling.

It really is, I hate walking around feeling like I'm full of shit but it doesn't come out.
sometimes i feel suicidal and pissed off at the world but after i take a shit, i realize it was just constipation.

same here. Crack open BANG at 7:30 AM I am dropping a turd by 9:00 AM. I am very regular.

Untitled

Last edited:
I’m rarely constipated. I just enjoy takin’ shits too much. It’s relaxation time for me

sometimes i feel suicidal and pissed off at the world but after i take a shit, i realize it was just constipation.
For some reason sitting in the bathroom throne room reading the newspaper I come up with the best form of mental thoughts in mental contemplation, like Socrates who is battling diarrhea arriving at mental enlightenment. Weird, right?

I like to describe these events as toilet eureka moments.

For some reason sitting in the bathroom throne room reading the newspaper I come up with the best form of mental thoughts in mental contemplation, like Socrates who is battling diarrhea arriving at mental enlightenment. Weird, right?

also, while smoking.
i used to smoke while taking a shit and it helped out both with the bm and the flow of thoughts.
junichiro tanizaki talked about how the toilet is a place of "spiritual repose" in "in praise of shadows."

The parlor may have its charms, but the Japanese toilet is truly a place of spiritual repose. It always stands apart from the main building, at the end of a corridor, in a grove fragrant with leaves and moss. No words can describe that sensation as one sits in the dim light, basking in the faint glow reflected from the shoji, lost in meditation or gazing out at the garden. The novelist Natsume Sōseki counted his morning trips to the toilet a great pleasure, “a physiological delight” he called it.

also, while smoking.
i used to smoke while taking a shit and it helped out both with the bm and the flow of thoughts.
junichiro tanizaki talked about how the toilet is a place of "spiritual repose" in "in praise of shadows."
Spiritual repose? Going to have to agree there. It's like a spiritual temple if it was filled with rolls of Charmin toilet paper.

also, while smoking.

That's bc in japan the toilet shoots water up your ass

Not shure when bidets were invented. I know pressurized water was around by then.
not in the traditional japanese toilets he's referring to.

Rockstar master race here.

Interesting fact, Rockstar was owned by the son of right-wing radio host Michael Savage (real name Michael WEINER). He sold it to Pepsi and personally made 3.8 BILLION dollars

True it gives me diarrhea