Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Endless validation

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/selfie/comments/ok27r4/hello_to_anyone_who_actually_likes_this_over_18/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Screenshot 20210714 111150 Reddit

Screenshot 20210714 111243 Reddit

"To anyone who actually likes this"

"Puts on 5 layers of makeup and opens top to reveal more cleavage"

Whores are fake as fuck :feelshaha:

They always try to put on this innocent act.

You aren't fooling anyone lmao. Just admit it. You're a whore starved of attention for the day and we're looking for your daily dose. Why's that so hard to admit?

Imagine getting any of these compliments from women. Some men go their entire lives without a shred of validation, yet this pigskin can just pop on reddit take a picture and recieve an army of attention and validation

God I fucking hate women

Last edited:
Why are men like this? I never did this even when I knew nothing about redpill blackpill or incels

I'm so ugly. Is it over for me? (I already know the answer is no but anyway Karma pls :foidSoy:)

Why are men like this? I never did this even when I knew nothing about redpill blackpill or incels
I don't understand. Giving this validation will gain them nothing. I'm sure they understand this, and yet like a pack of vultures they swarm this female and have a competition for who can write the most simp comment possible.

Imagine willingly giving validation to someone without anything to gain. Imagine boosting a foids ego, the same foid who thinks she's above you and wouldn't give you too looks on the street.

If you think this is stupid just look at its source.

Men gave women rights. Its the most retarded thing man has ever done.

rating subreddits are a showcase where the judge estimate the value of a product. women are the product with highest ratings.

God I fucking hate women
I hate men as well for being this cucked. She probably has over a hundred PMs on her account right now worshipping her just for having a hole between her legs

rating subreddits are a showcase where the judge estimate the value of a product. women are the product with highest ratings.
This isn't even a rating subreddit, it's just a selfie subreddit.

Basically free real-estate for whores who know what they're only good for and want that sweet sweet attention.
I hate men as well for being this cucked. She probably has over a hundred PMs on her account right now worshipping her just for having a hole between her legs
I mean it's a double sided coin.

If men didn't give women rights then none of this garbage would exist :feelshaha:

At the same time, if women weren't hypergamous whores, then we wouldn't have to worry about giving then rights in the first place

Validation on the worlds biggest circlejerk website
Who could’ve guessed :feelstastyman:

same, i hate average man as much as i hate foids

This isn't even a rating subreddit, it's just a selfie subreddit.

Basically free real-estate for whores who know what they're only good for and want that sweet sweet attention.

yeah, but the way they write titles resemble rating subreddits i.e hi I'm new here (F 19)

it's like automatons typing their credentials on auto-pilot so they can be avaluated

people are weird

At the same time, if women weren't hypergamous whores, then we wouldn't have to worry about giving then rights in the first place
Men are also mostly simping out of desperation. If things were like in the fifties when every man had a good wife and was sexually satisifed no one would even give a shit if they saw her

yeah, but the way they write titles resemble rating subreddits i.e hi I'm new here (F 19)

it's like automatons typing their credentials on auto-pilot so they can be avaluated

people are weird
This part doesn't surprise me. You have to understand that these people are quite literally copies of each other.

They don't have any self awareness, inner thoughts, personal likes, opinions, etc.

They run on and react with predetermined subroutines. The best way to describe them are those NPCS in games that spout a few lines of the same dialogue in a similar speech pattern.

They don't have any self awareness, inner thoughts, personal likes, opinions, etc.

They run on and react with predetermined subroutines. The best way to describe them are those NPCS in games that spout a few lines of the same dialogue in a similar speech pattern.

some subreddits are really suspicious in the sense I'd claim to be a isolated honeypot if it weren't subsidiaries of a large forum

like few ones where women post naked pics fantasying rape and the horny simp bastards start roleyplaying, i don't blame them though at least it's free but it's obvious that they end signing up to their onlyfans sooner or later

what is mind baffling is that if you search the profile of the guys who are simping for the girl you posted you'll see that they also have selfies posted there that got/get absolutely zero attention, the fact that they see no problem with this but keep accumulating an entire post history of simping is what fits the analysis/description you gave

View attachment 467295

@Ecstasy thoughts on this Avii :feelswhere:
Looks like an oldschool fighting game I never played (only know some Tekken and Mortal Combat, and the game with farting little dinosaur). Not really my type, so a 6 or 7 for the good loop. But since it's an oldschool gif with nostalgia catching principle I really honor that (it just doesn't hit me personally) it can be a good 7 or 8 for ppl who actually know it.

t. avi connaisseur

One of the biggest blackpills out there is that all women have to do in order to receive validation is exist.

They don't need to "go to the gym" or "put themselves out there" all they need to do is enter a space predominated by men and they will be showered with attention. It doesn't matter if she's fat, ugly, bald, or acts like a total bitch in public. She could literally murder someone and there will still be bluepilled cucks calling her a "queen" and saying that she did nothing wrong.

Looks like an oldschool fighting game I never played (only know some Tekken and Mortal Combat, and the game with farting little dinosaur). Not really my type, so a 6 or 7 for the good loop. But since it's an oldschool gif with nostalgia catching principle I really honor that (it just doesn't hit me personally) it can be a good 7 or 8 for ppl who actually know it.

A very fair and legitimate rating in my humble opinion :feelscomfy:

Taking your reasoning into account, I personally will give it the 8/10 rating since it hits me in my childhood moments :feelsLightsaber::feelsautistic:
:feelsYall:

Tenor 2

Every single comment is her being complimented, imagine if it was a balding ugly Indian man
:feelsclown:
When describing a man as Indian, there is no need to reaffirm he is ugly. It’s already Implied. Kek

It's retarded men do this. She wouldn't even spit on 99% of them irl yet they simp. If a foid asks a community to rate her I usually take her actual rating and subtract 2 points from it and get downvoted for it jfl :feelshaha:. I hate these whores

Simps will simp till the end of time.

Taking your reasoning into account, I personally will give it the 8/10 rating since it hits me in my childhood moments :feelsLightsaber::feelsautistic:
What game is it? You can hit me pretty hard with donkey kong country 1-3 (not that tropical freeze shit tho)

Look at her smug little cunty face, she knows what she's doing.

Look at her smug little cunty face, she knows what she's doing.
When you're never told no in your life, and recieve compliments, messages, and praise on a daily basis for simply existing, this is the result.

A self absorbed insecure cunt with a massive ego

Last edited:
Just be born difficulty

ur on a tear with these threads.

Males are suffering, yet they still boost wahmen, they deserve it, jfl if they think that they have to spend 5 hours daily to improve to barely being able to date.

Life is very easy to a woman, but they are pretty retarded, that's why even everyone is supporting them they still have no power lmao.