Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel endless captchas when using reddit with tor

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Any way to get around this? A guy here says how to but idk what the fuck he's talking about. Not giving fbi cunts an excuse to baker act me again

Sorry bro, reddit is off-limits for me

it is what it is.
you pay to all the free sites with your data and privacy. so they are making sure u wont use tor to deny them that profit.

best solution: stop posting on reddit

worked but after failing a bunch. Tried to send a pm the other day on tor and went through like 20 never worked
best solution: stop posting on reddit
not every subreddit is completely insufferable. knowing what to post for the appropriate audience keeps cucks off your back

If you change your exit node (ctrl+L) a few times, you might find one they haven't blocked. It sucks that so much of the internet is trying to block people looking for a little privacy. If this place ever stops allowing tor posting I'll just disappear. The best solution is to not use sites that try to make you do captchas. When I see a captcha, I ask myself how important is what I'm doing really, and the answer is almost always "not very important", so I just close the tab and my life is no worse for it.

captchas are annoying as fuck