Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ending the race debate once and for all

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I have seen a lot of people claiming that race is irrelevant especially on here. It really fucking annoys me especially when it's people I like and respect(you know who you are). I don't get why the fuck you guys think it shouldn't given the world's history with race and prejudice. Did God himself come down from the heavens and declare that race doesn't matter?? Hell no, so stop being so in denial. Now let me explain how race matters:

Most women in the western world have a preference for a white guy. That goes for almost all white women, the majority of westernized Asian and Indian women, many Latinas and sizable numbers of women from other backgrounds as well. Why? Because whites have a higher SMV which is distinct from but influenced by looks. They have higher status due to being the majority and a history of conquest and dominating government and media. Some people claim that whites are just better looking than ethnics, which is why they tend to do better but this doesn't explain why average white males can do relatively well with women and somewhat above average ethnics can struggle. Now an ethnic Chad will have no problem getting ONS or short term relationships, and perhaps even in marriage. But you realize that for most women in the west, the ideal man-the man they dream of marrying, having kids with, and going on fancy vacations with still looks like this:
isaac-likes-sean-opry-2.jpg

or this
Nick%2BBateman2.jpg

or this:
Chris+Hemsworth+Premiere+Paramount+Pictures+4wKljNy6kaOl.jpg

And not this:
Tyson%20Beckford.jpg

Images-Omar-Borkan-Al-Gala11.jpg

Sendhil%20Ramamurthy.jpg

Now guys who like any of the above will all have an easy time with females, but the men on the top have a distinct type of appeal that distinguishes them from the ones at the bottom. They are viewed as more desirable, more interesting, and ultimately more human just by virtue of being white. And this disparity only increases once you go down the looks ladder. There is a very stark contrast between a normie(4-6) white and a normie(4-6) ethnic. This is why I laugh when I see delusional ethnic men talking about spending $40,000 on plastic surgery just to go from a 2 to a 5. You will literally just go from being repulsive to invisible.

Last edited:
This is just not reality, I see it everyday in my uni, white and latina bitches will be slobbering on tyrones BBC constantly but they pay no attention to chads.
I've literally seen these chads used as beta orbiters by some of these girls.

White CHAD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything in terms of having a better life quality

I have seen a lot of people claiming that race is irrelevant especially on here. It really fucking annoys me especially when it's people I like and respect(you know who you are). I don't get why the fuck you guys think it shouldn't given the world's history with race and prejudice. Did God himself come down from the heavens and declare that race doesn't matter?? Hell no, so stop being so in denial. Now let me explain how race matters:

Most women in the western world have a preference for a white guy. That goes for almost all white women, the majority of westernized Asian and Indian women, many Latinas and sizable numbers of women from other backgrounds as well. Why? Because whites have a higher SMV which is distinct from but influenced by looks. They have higher status due to being the majority and a history of conquest and dominating government and media. Some people claim that whites are just better looking than ethnics, which is why they tend to do better but this doesn't explain why average white males can do relatively well with women and somewhat above average ethnics can struggle. Now an ethnic Chad will have no problem getting ONS or short term relationships, and perhaps even in marriage. But you realize that for most women in the west, the ideal man-the man they dream of marrying, having kids with, and going on fancy vacations with still looks like this:
isaac-likes-sean-opry-2.jpg

or this
Nick%2BBateman2.jpg

or this:
Chris+Hemsworth+Premiere+Paramount+Pictures+4wKljNy6kaOl.jpg

And not this:
Tyson%20Beckford.jpg

Images-Omar-Borkan-Al-Gala11.jpg

Sendhil%20Ramamurthy.jpg

Now guys who like any of the above will all have an easy time with females, but the men on the top have a distinct type of appeal that distinguishes them from the ones at the bottom. They are viewed as more desirable, more interesting, and ultimately more human just by virtue of being white. And this disparity only increases once you go down the looks ladder. There is a very stark contrast between a normie(4-6) white and a normie(4-6) ethnic. This is why I laugh when I see delusional ethnic men talking about spending $40,000 on plastic surgery just to go from a 2 to a 5. You will literally just go from being repulsive to invisible.
I agree some what, but I think most ethnicities dream of being marry to their on ethnic group.It is just more white women in the West or America than ethnics, so this may seem like the case. I am not saying ethnic groups don't dream of being with a white women, but most prefer their dream wife to be their on ethnicity. Might be because it is easier to relate

Being white is the most valuable asset in today's dating scene imo. I think most whites on here have mental illness or are truly hideous.

This is just not reality, I see it everyday in my uni, white and latina bitches will be slobbering on tyrones BBC constantly but they pay no attention to chads.

We really need to mass deport white/latina bitches to Africa and replace them with Asian qts to make the dating scene more favorable for us.

We really need to mass deport white/latina bitches to Africa and replace them with Asian qts to make the dating scene more favorable for us.
Western Asian women have almost the same standards

lmao at your fail. Sean Opry has heavy mongoloid genetic influences.

You forgot one special type of Chad.

KoAvFZk.png

GIGA CHAD

deformed af photoshop. mostbpeople here cant rate for shit. you are forgetting co.pletelly about harmony
You can see the veins going directly to his holy thundercock.

YES. Pretty sure being white is literally equal to having a good looking face. Race means more than these white"""cels""" think. How can you seriously be someone with a trait that 100% of women DEMAND, yet you're still incel?

Yes. His eye area is definitely not white, but a lucky mongoloid combination that is insanely aesthetic and looks unique as fuck

That's cope dude. When the vast majority of people look at Sean O'Pry, they see a white person.

YES. Pretty sure being white is literally equal to having a good looking face. Race means more than these white"""cels""" think. How can you seriously be someone with a trait that 100% of women DEMAND, yet you're still incel?

Jsanza: white, super tall, yet still incel

How can you seriously be someone with a trait that 100% of women DEMAND, yet you're still incel?

Because there is an abundance of more attractive white men willing to meet the demand of these ethnic sluts. Therefore, we are not needed.

That's cope dude. When the vast majority of people look at Sean O'Pry, they see a white person.
But that eye area os impossible to havr as a PURE white. You need influence from other races for that unique look

The fucking problem is that there are a lot of deluded ethnics on here who also buy into this crap that race doesn't matter. They are the ones who really piss me off.

But that eye area os impossible to havr as a PURE white. You need influence from other races for that unique look

I'm not disagreeing with you on that actually. He has Native American influence for sure(high cheekbones) but a regular dude and especially a female would most likely not be able to tell. Even if they could it's not a big deal since he still looks predominantly white.

Because there is an abundance of more attractive white men willing to meet the demand of these ethnic sluts. Therefore, we are not needed.
Damn, cold hard truth. Ethnic women always act like shit.

@ZyrosFartNigga is correct

The fucking problem is that there are a lot of deluded ethnics on here who also buy into this crap that race doesn't matter. They are the ones who really piss me off.
Are there? I would've thought that everyone these days clearly knows that us ethnics are disadvantaged. I'm a currycel and i'd probably still be incel with lots of surgeries.

Jsanza: white, super tall, yet still incel
Jsanza is ugly and severely mentally ill. I believe Jsanza could find a woman if he was in a normal mental state.

Are there? I would've thought that everyone these days clearly knows that us ethnics are disadvantaged. I'm a currycel and i'd probably still be incel with lots of surgeries.

There's so many especially on this site but I don't want to name them. Outside this site I know a Middle Eastern Chad who matched with an ok looking redhead on Tinder. When I told him he'd get way better if he was white, he was like "no, race doesn't matter. I'd just need to be better looking". I see ugly white guys with much better girls...

I agree with everything you said except that ethnic chads will have success only with a oneitis or for marriage, nop they'd have success even for casual sex.

I agree with everything you said except that ethnic chads will have success only with a oneitis or for marriage, nop they'd have success even for casual sex.

I mentioned ONS which means one night stand which is casual sex.

That's an interesting experience.

Are these orbiters actual Chads or just above average Normies?

Some are above average normies, but a lot are actual chads, they want to fuck these girls and they hope they can make her go away from her preference for tyrones.
That's an interesting experience.

Are these orbiters actual Chads or just above average Normies?

Some are above average normies, but a lot are actual chads, they want to fuck these girls and they hope they can make her go away from her preference for tyrones.
I guess most of Tyrone's success comes from his dick size and height

I guess most of Tyrone's success comes from his dick size and height
And tyrones are usually way more muscular than other guys.
I hate it when I see some 5'5 white girl with a 6'4 ripped Tyrone bf.

Western Asian women have almost the same standards
With the incresed influx of white chadlites in Asia even Thai or Filipina women are raising their standards. There is also an increase among ntive incels

With the incresed influx of white chadlites in Asia even Thai or Filipina women are raising their standards. There is also an increase among ntive incels
That's brutal

Thai and Filipina women have no right to high standards. The are some of the lowest women out there

Thai and Filipina women have no right to high standards. The are some of the lowest women out there

American women are arguably the lowest women on the planet, yet they are some of the most demanding women on the planet because of the skewed dynamics in this country.

American women are arguably the lowest women on the planet, yet they are some of the most demanding women on the planet because of the skewed dynamics in this country.

Ah yes, the mass shooting capital of the world.

All I'll say is this: cope.

Bateman gets so mogged here