Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ending slav oppression

To koniec

To koniec

KILL ALL ANGLOS
★★★★★
Germanics and westoids exploited enough of slavs, wh*te dogs like @BummerDrummer laugh at us and ethnics also laugh at us as 'poor whites' who can be ridiculed

we should lock up slavwhores who betray us with wh*tes and ethnics, blacks and gooks and beat them properly

@SocialzERo
@Lebensmüder
@PPEcel
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@Caesercel
@Ika-Sama
WØLF
@Broly
@Diocel
@Animecel2D

Last edited:
@epillepsy
@Copexodius Maximus ( j*w )

your foids are hot though

@incelerated I missed you brother. How are you doing?. :feelsbadman:

Ok everyone. From now on this is @incelerated appreciation thread. Say something nice about him.

@epillepsy
@Copexodius Maximus ( j*w )
Jfl, you remembered I’m also slavic. I think we are in a similar situation to rice (although it’s not as bad) where the women’s smv is way higher than the average slav male.

@incelerated I missed you brother. How are you doing?. :feelsbadman:

Ok everyone. From now on this is @incelerated appreciation thread. Say something nice about him.
Didn’t even realize he left. Must have been afk while he was as well.

All Slavs are entitled to a young Anglo/Germanic virgin wife as reparations for everything Slavs had to suffer.

I'm one third Russian so I apply too.

80% of all prostitutes in euROPE are slavfoids

3DF2C9AE 338B 4923 9095 3EBADEE151CC
B561C17F 8C8F 436D 9542 E5C945A6AA99

Hoes dont do it out of povert

most do, if they were rich like first-world Western foids then they'd just provide for Chad. another reason Slavic foids are gold-diggers as well.

All Slavs are entitled to a young Anglo/Germanic virgin wife as reparations for everything Slavs had to suffer.

I'm one third Russian so I apply too.
Jow can you be one third anything?

Slavs mog me soo they are in the same side of the mog-meter that all the other whites
Slavs mog me soo they are in the same side of the mog-meter that all the other whites

You should have tagged me. I love my slavcel bros, only you guys understand the slavpill fully.

Nope, they have their own unique genetics due to not assimilating with the host nations.
Cope. Askenazi Jews look European because of mixing. Otherwise we would all look like sand niggers.

Nah, Native Israelis weren't that dark-skinned, Mizrahim are larpers and Arabic mutts
Ashkenazim are more 'Jewish'
No we aren’t, that’s just ashkenazi cope. Native Israelites are the Palestinians, who are just Israelites that converted to Islam and Christianity. I never said native Israelites are super dark skinned, but they are definately darker than most Ashkenazi Jews, many of which can larp as white.

King David was literally a ginger
Just because he was a shit person without a soul, doesn’t make him a ginger. That’s just racist buddy boyo

There's even a theory that Irish (many of them are ginger) are a lost tribe of Israel :feelshaha:
@BummerDrummer fellow klansman wdyt?
That’s just cope, many ethnic groups claim to be Jewish descent, like Pashtuns. Jewish religious copers use this exact logic to say that God’s blessing to Abraham extends to all people now because his children mixed with them all. :fuk:

There's even a theory that Irish (many of them are ginger) are a lost tribe of Israel :feelshaha:
@BummerDrummer fellow klansman wdyt?
There’s archaeological and etymological evidence israel in biblical times was not inhabited by modern Jewish people. Sephardic Jews are edomites while ashkenazi Jews are Khazar. Same with Egypt. And Persia. And india. And xinjiang.

I am slav in spirit because I’m mixed just like them

Its like slavs have the worst of both worlds, w*sterners call us "the niggers of europe" and say we arent white, meanwhile ethnics dont view us as one of them and see us the same way they see for example angloids or sometimes they too make fun of us like we are below w*sterners

Its like slavs have the worst of both worlds, w*sterners call us "the niggers of europe" and say we arent white, meanwhile ethnics dont view us as one of them and see us the same way they see for example angloids or sometimes they too make fun of us like we are below w*sterners
yeah excatly we are anti thesis of jews who gets best from both worlds

They still mog curries, rice and blacks.

At least Russians (Soviet Slavs) can JBW with Central Asian Foids, both speak Russian.

Gee am I the only one who sees Slavs as White (Poles, Ukrainians, Serbians, etc)?

Currycels will bang the whole world once all the men in PAKISTAN N India IT MAXX:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Tuttistan superpower 2099

Slavic foids are mean as fuck... I feel sorry for Slavic men.