Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel End of Zoomers by this decade

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
It gives me immense satisfaction to think that by the end of this decade all Zoomers and their trends that are considered hip today would be outdated and old, and the next Gen Alpha would mog the low iq idiot zoomers and thier braindead style and fashion like we mog the 80s and 90s clown fashion today :feelskek: Enjoy your limited time zoomer normies and foids, the great time gets the best of creatures on Earth, while yall are comparatively the most idiotic and fruitcake generation that human history has seen, I hope all of you zoomer foids cry tears of blood, when your narcissistic brains would realize that your prime days are over and yall nowhere close in importance as you liked to believe when you were young :feelsdevil: And all this will happen just by the end of this decade .. just think about it bloody zoomers

Last edited:
It gives me immense satisfaction to think that by the end of this decade all Zoomers and their trends that are considered hip today would be outdated and old, and the next Gen Alpha would mog the low iq idiot zoomers and thier braindead style and fashion like we mog the 80s and 90s clown fashion today :feelskek: Enjoy your limited time zoomer normies and foids, the great time gets the best of creatures in Earth, while yall are comparatively the most idiotic and fruitcake generation that human history has seen, I hope all of you zoomer foids cry tears of blood, when your narcissistic brains would realize that your prime days are over and yall nowhere close in importance as you liked to believe when you were young :feelsdevil: And all this will happen just by the end of this decade .. just think about it bloody zoomers
Next gen alpha are the 6 year old naked foids on tik tok

I have greater hopes on gen alpha normies, perhaps they have the highest chance of understanding the incels and thus gaining respect

Wateva grey :feelswhat:
Dude you know it doesn't matter, you're just coping hard, they are living their lives, experiencing the shit we will never experience while we continue to rot, and the next generations are gonna be even worse, it's like thinking your school bullies will eventually get what's coming to them, spoiler alert: what's coming to them is your oneitis' pussy.

Dude you know it doesn't matter, you're just coping hard, they are living their lives, experiencing the shit we will never experience while we continue to rot, and the next generations are gonna be even worse, it's like thinking your school bullies will eventually get what's coming to them, spoiler alert: what's coming to them is your oneitis' pussy.
Fortunately i dont engage in that degenerate oneitis shit, and how am i coping if I am just saying exactly what is about to happen. The gen alpha will grow up on one of the most degenerate times possible and they will realize that the shit they are facing is due to the politically correct and degenerate gen z and their fckin pronouns...and thats when the Gen alpha will realize the incels were only the based group in the degenerate times

Fortunately i dont engage in that degenerate oneitis shit
Bruh read again I didn't mean that literally:dafuckfeels:
The gen alpha will grow up on one of the most degenerate times possible and they will realize that the shit they are facing is due to the politically correct and degenerate gen z and their fckin pronouns...and thats when the Gen alpha will realize the incels were only the based group in the degenerate times
We'll see about that, and in any case, it doesn't matter, our lives have already been squandered

our lives have already been squandered
dont reach a conclusion so fast boyo, maybe something is in the store for us who knows.. but yeaah at present value yeaah its pretty much fcked up already

:feelspuke:
Not only that but also polyamory will be normalized. Top 20% of men get 60% of women, bottom 40% of women get middle 60% of men, and bottom 20% of men will be erased genetic material.

All we need to do to save the future generations from degeneration is to make the internet a nerd-only space again or straight up end it.

All we need to do to save the future generations from degeneration is to make the internet a nerd-only space again or straight up end it.
Thats impossible, better to divide the internet, one degenerate side and another conservative side where spreading degeneracy is punishable by arrest and jail time

Thats impossible, better to divide the internet, one degenerate side and another conservative side where spreading degeneracy is punishable by arrest and jail time
Or make the internet only accessible for 18+ year olds. Smartphones and social media, especially Tik Tok and Instagram, ruin children, you see it in Zoomers.

Or make the internet only accessible for 18+ year olds. Smartphones and social media, especially Tik Tok and Instagram, ruin children, you see it in Zoomers.
Or just whatever it takes to get some pussy

It gives me immense satisfaction to think that by the end of this decade all Zoomers and their trends that are considered hip today would be outdated and old, and the next Gen Alpha would mog the low iq idiot zoomers and thier braindead style and fashion like we mog the 80s and 90s clown fashion today :feelskek: Enjoy your limited time zoomer normies and foids, the great time gets the best of creatures on Earth, while yall are comparatively the most idiotic and fruitcake generation that human history has seen, I hope all of you zoomer foids cry tears of blood, when your narcissistic brains would realize that your prime days are over and yall nowhere close in importance as you liked to believe when you were young :feelsdevil: And all this will happen just by the end of this decade .. just think about it bloody zoomers
No way - 80's and 90's we will always mog you. But yes, all Zoomers are the worst. And next Gen Alpha?!? Gimme a fucking break. They are not even going to be able to open an envelope. Probably by the time they inherit the shitty run-down world, nuked would have been deployed.

Last edited:
as millennials we can just ignore and bypass poomer trends. their just the modern day gen x relelvant to their time and place only an soon to be forgotton and barely a footnote in histroy. I think us millennials are more rlelevant to the histroy books then this joke generaion nown for mumble ap and tik tok.

good riddance. they cant do shit

The next generation trends will be even more retarded than those that exist now

zoomers by far the worst, this generation is when the world collapsed.