Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW End it all

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
I didnt ask to exist at all. I dont want any object occupying my sight or sound bothering my hearing. I dont want to feel any touch at all. I don't want to be me. I want to close my eyes and negate everything, I dont want this to exist even as a dream, but it already does, it is happening right now. This must stop, but the damage has already been inflicted. Fuck this world and the one who created and upholds it. This is a crime.

Demiurge, you are a criminal

Fuck this world and the one who created and upholds it. This is a crime.
positively based
Dwayne

I didnt ask to exist at all. I dont want any object occupying my sight or sound bothering my hearing. I dont want to feel any touch at all. I don't want to be me. I want to close my eyes and negate everything, I dont want this to exist even as a dream, but it already does, it is happening right now. This must stop, but the damage has already been inflicted. Fuck this world and the one who created and upholds it. This is a crime.

ok

Just meant I agree, man.

Fuck this world

the rope is always there

But life is a gift man! You only live once just put yourself out there it’ll get better eventually haha:soy:

Just become God and erase everything

Last edited: