Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel End is near for South American Cels

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgmq3BpKNvc

It has been a good ride

Db9k235 0712b17f 7a84 444f a8a3 093a523d314d234567

(for I.T users, it's a Joke and Prank Bro)

Feminism will engulf the entire planet eventually, except for the Muslim sphere

Feminism will engulf the entire planet eventually, except for the Muslim sphere
COPE man Muslim countries are getting it faster

I feel sorry for India the most tho, When they get it the men might lose it

I thought those in South America were darker skinned than this. So many of them are light skinned.

once islam takes over again , they will be taken as sex slaves and owned by muslim incels . and they can't do nothing about it . because this time their cucked anti christ with his modern satanic governments will be finished by jesus

I thought those in South America were darker skinned than this. So many of them are light skinned.
White Women Again man this is tiresome :cryfeels:
once islam takes over again , they will be taken as sex slaves and owned by muslim incels . and they can't do nothing about it . because this time their cucked anti christ with his modern satanic governments will be finished by jesus
cope

Feminism has invaded south american countries for a long time now. Argentina is full of feminists screeching. I live in Brazil and we have feminist propaganda daily being shoved down our throaths by the media. The worst of both worlds: the poverty, corruption, violence and unemployment of the third world combined with the pozzed cuckery of the first world. Nuke this shithole.

Feminish has invaded south american countries for a long time now. Argentina is full of feminist screeching. I live in Brazil and we have feminist propaganda daily being shoved down our throaths by the media. The worst of both worlds: the poverty, corruption, violence and unemployment of the third world combined with the pozzed cuckery of the first world. Nuke this shithole.
Damn

they have the white women genes, it's in their genes to destroy society.

@Mainländer tbh

However,you can clearly see women from latin countries are more "tonic and fit" than those trying to copy them in the USA. JFL to the US landwhales who pretend they can be raped.

these bitches are too ugly and dry to be raped. they just want attention.

@Mainländer tbh

However,you can clearly see women from latin countries are more "tonic and fit" than those trying to copy them in the USA. JFL to the US landwhales who pretend they can be raped.
Kek, tbh. At least we have that advantage. But obesity is not that rare here either (much rarer than in the US for sure though).