Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Encounter with a Staci in the park

Gods Lonely Man

Gods Lonely Man

世界を食べる人
★★
16d 10h 4m
A few days ago I went to the park and saw a staci in her early 20s sitting on the bench.

I sat down on the opposite end giving her plenty of space to feel safe and secure.

She was taking photos of nature and squirrels and other things I don't give a shit about but I though it would be a good way to start a conversation, so I asked her how long shes been into photography.

She glanced in my direction and a look of disgust came across her face and said "My boyfriend is coming to meet me here so I think you should stop harassing me".

I wasn't shocked or surprised by this really because foids are literally retarded.

I responded by saying "Asking you about your hobby that you are doing in a public space is harrassment?".

Not less than two seconds later this cunt pulled out her phone and told me if I don't stop talking to her she's going to call the police.

So I pulled out my phone and told her it's not illegal for ugly men like me to speak to her and that id gladly call the police for her.

She paused for a second, got up, called me a creep, and walked off.

This shit doesn't even bother me anymore tbh.

W

WizardofSoda

Commander
112d 18h 59m
Cucks will join the military to defend her rights and feminism.

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
239d 7h 33m
>Joined: Oct 22, 2021
>Posts: 6
>Online: 3h 18m

calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
53d 20h 54m
Brutal story

Broly

Broly

‎5’8 ethnic
★★★★★
94d 14h 49m
if im talking with foids (which is almost never) their voice is emotionless and give short responses, i back off of the "conversation" as its wasting time :society:

Gods Lonely Man

Gods Lonely Man

世界を食べる人
★★
16d 10h 4m
WØLF said:
>Joined: Oct 22, 2021
>Posts: 6
>Online: 3h 18m

If only it was. :blackpill::feelshaha:

Meus

Meus

Burning in the hell of inceldom
★★★★★
114d 18h 25m
Why would you torture yourself like that? :feelskek:

Laskah

Laskah

Puru puru pururin
★★
12d 16h 48m
Gods Lonely Man said:
A few days ago I went to the park and saw a staci in her early 20s sitting on the bench.

I sat down on the opposite end giving her plenty of space to feel safe and secure.

She was taking photos of nature and squirrels and other things I don't give a shit about but I though it would be a good way to start a conversation, so I asked her how long shes been into photography.

She glanced in my direction and a look of disgust came across her face and said "My boyfriend is coming to meet me here so I think you should stop harassing me".

I wasn't shocked or surprised by this really because foids are literally retarded.

I responded by saying "Asking you about your hobby that you are doing in a public space is harrassment?".

Not less than two seconds later this cunt pulled out her phone and told me if I don't stop talking to her she's going to call the police.

So I pulled out my phone and told her it's not illegal for ugly men like me to speak to her and that id gladly call the police for her.

She paused for a second, got up, called me a creep, and walked off.

This shit doesn't even bother me anymore tbh.
Strong post if you're not larping

Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Failure
★★
25d 10h 32m
Tales from the Mental Asylum.

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Captain
★★★
10d 10h 4m
Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★
74d 17h 39m
Don't bother speaking to anyone, especially foid in public.

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
19d 20h 33m
I have a hard time believing this, most incels don't even speak to anyone in public let alone foids, and let alone (x2) Stacy.

We know there's no point and the whole life of bullying, harassment and treatment as second class citizen leaves us w no desire to speak to anyone.

H

Hobo Cel

Banned
-
2d 11h 54m
TBH, op, I'd avoid such situations.

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Major
★★★★★
52d 1h 12m
C