Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Empty inside

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I'm empty, I'm hollow.

Today I lost the tiny bit of hope I thought I had. There's nothing in this world, not just life, for me. I'd kill myself but I can't cause unfortunately things can always, always, get worse.

tbh? all the incels here and the "blackpilled" retards that only focus on women are brainlets that to me are not a whole lot better than cucked normies. Because you've failed to realize that your situation was a symptom of a much worse reality.

And I'm empty, I feel I could just go any moment now but the only thing stopping me is the same thing I complain about - suffering.

Once you realize how things really are how can you have hope, all you can do is hope you don't serve as an example yourself, and that you stand outside of the horror that is others' lives.

Life is a scam as a non Chad or woman in the current era. There is nothing we can do :feelsrope:

I'm amazed how many people have lived through many more years than me feeling that emptiness.
Do they feel it, or is it just us? They are concious, right?

I'm amazed how many people have lived through many more years than me feeling that emptiness.

I also can feel it every moment. It is a feeling of losing in life. This feeling will not go away.

They just lose their clutch on reality.