Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Empowered womyn and feminism to increase incel hikikomoris (hermits)

LDARing at its finest

HikiNEET in peace is my life goal

Mature MGTOW have complained that despite working for decades, and saving enough $ for a house, car and a vacation home in the countryside, once their wife files a divorce, they end up homeless at age 40s to late 60s. We will all end up dying lonely because of feminism and the Jew poisoning the minds of women.

When I was living in Toronto, many men in their 50s and 60s were begging me for money to leave Toronto. They told me that were being harassed by police even after their ex-wives taking every asset that they have.

They used to beg not far from the Eaton center in downtown TO, but they mysteriously disappeared. I hope that they saved enough panhandling money to leave Toronto jurisdiction, and hopefully they aren't in prison or dead.
HikiNEET in peace is my life goal
Cuckservatives in most G20 countries have made unholy alliances with feminists to make welfare as low as possible and very stringent against males. If you're some hoodrat with 10 womb turds from 15 Tyrones, you get free everything and live in government paid housing that you will later own for life!

What a beautiful story..I want a wafu like Alice

What a beautiful story..I want a wafu like Alice
Alice would prefer to NEET alone
TFW even female NEETs have no interest in any of us :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Feminists are a joke tbh. I didn't realize it was taking over but of course since foids are stupid they like stupid ideology.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back