Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Employment black pill

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
An incel with a good job (over 70k usd) is a cherry pick just like an ugly male with a hot gf.

To have a high paying job you need good looks or good connections. I have neither.

An incel with a good job (over 70k usd) is a cherry pick just like an ugly male with a hot gf.

To have a high paying job you need good looks or good connections. I have neither.
Bro, just start by sweeping the street outside of stores every day. Then the managers will notice u and give u a job. U stay on that grind until you're a manager urself, then start ur own business with the money u made brah. Then invest the profits, brah. Then fuck cum-soaked, HIV-infected trannies and buy them cars, bruh. Its all your mindset, brah.

It used to be possible but is now a lot harder with foids being heavily involved in the hiring and promotion process and the weaponization of Me Too against ugly men.

This is so fucking true, all my old classmates with good connections or parents in high working positions are now careermogging me
They were bad at school and I was kinda good and now they are rich and I'm a wageslave??? Life is so unfair.

Bro, just start by sweeping the street outside of stores every day. Then the managers will notice u and give u a job. U stay on that grind until you're a manager urself, then start ur own business with the money u made brah. Then invest the profits, brah. Then fuck cum-soaked, HIV-infected trannies and buy them cars, bruh. Its all your mindset, brah.

It is easy, just get a job brah.

No job for your face.

Brutal, Ill never get a good job because I have no connections

Ugly men are destined to life of servitude to everyone else.

thanks for suifuel bro