Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Emphatetic gender (video)

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-

This stupid cunt is abusing her son.

Last edited:
Well, at the end of the day that's just another foid hence I don't care really:feelstastyman:
That's not what I am trying to tell by this. I'm showing how those little whores are aggressive

But weak as shit, one blow to the face and bye bye foid
Yes for fuck sake but what I'm saying is that narrative of jews is they are little good angels

It's just cherry picking u inkwell :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

this same whores would turn to crying innocent weak angels if they needed to falsely accuse a man of rape, or take his kids and money after a divorce for fake domestic violence

they all deserve to become public sex toys and later pig food in gta 6
right on

all women are like that, evil

all women are like that, evil
of course. They are very evil indeed. It's jewish propaganda plus persian propaganda and french that throughout hundreds of years in Europe made that fairytale about women being good hearted

Foids only do this because they can't do it to the men in their lives. Their deepest desire is to do this to men.

bastards . womans only good intents are to get something out of her victim ( Man ) .

A woman being genuinly nice is a Malfunction . They are all aboud greed , controll and manipulation
excactly. That's why my roommates which are females hate me 'cause I don't try to be their dog

Foid bullies are always more cruel than male bullies. They literally want their victims to kill themselves while male bullies just make fun of you and then forgot about it after.

Foid bullies are always more cruel than male bullies. They literally want their victims to kill themselves while male bullies just make fun of you and then forgot about it after.
wouldn't say so. I was tormented once in childhood higly by males

I always see woman Beat her kids in public but i never seen in my life a man do that
because they are fucked up. I also when at grocery store can here some foid talking bad to small kid 'cause kid wanted to go somewhere else than she did but never father does it

They are evil, but since they are weak they engage less in (direct) violence. That's the only reason.