Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Empathy”

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Foids really love to use concepts like “empathy” and “eq” to shame men who don’t fit their ways of thinking, and to manipulate men to act in their interests. Deep down it’s extremely unlikely for people who don’t share same life experiences to empathize with each other, much less for non chad men who only get used and abused by females to “empathize” with these soulless creatures.

Whenever I hear the word “empathy”, I reach for my gun, kek

Where's the 'empathy' for subhumans discriminated against since birth, mocked by most, and then subsequently gaslighted by those same foids and other cucks/white knights as to the true reality of lookism and the inherent disadvantage they'll have in every facet of life due to physical unattractiveness? :feelsclown:

"EQ" doesn't matter at all for actual life success, anyways; those same foids will be just fine with a borderline sociopathic Chad, those types being the wealthiest in society. :feelsUgh:

empathy= npc virtue signalling

Their empathy is reserved for Chads, children, other women occasionally and cute kittens and puppies. That's bout it

empathy= npc virtue signalling
This. It's useless to discuss with feminists/SJWs/liberals because they define words differently than normal people who haven't been (at least as much) brainwashed by their ideologies.

Men are substantially more empathetic than toilets, which is ironic considering all this whiny bullshit straight from SJW twitter dwelling femtards about muh men being le evil :foidSoy:

:lul: