Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Empathy for society would unironically help me

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

El Violador
★★★★★
I know I would still be a lonely loser but it would help if society at least empathized with me instead of demonizing me and calling me a terrorist.

Not really, you'll feel like the homeless on the street, people would throw some coins in your hand but no one would take you to their home.

Ugly men who can't get laid are terrorist, the Jew-run media told me so!
Not really, you'll feel like the homeless on the street, people would throw some coins in your hand but no one would take you to their home.
You bring up a good point. I rarely ever see homeless foids, a foid could make rent money by selling her pussy - no matter how ugly her face is, she'll just put on fakeup.

Last edited:
yes it would help but post modern society gave importance for individuality, the inclusive community is gone. as people can get money for themselves they dont need other people. and foids are narcissist who will only do things to feed their own ego.

They say first step in solving a problem is to acknowledge it, i guess that doesnt applies to us.

They'll never empathize for two simple reasons:

1. admitting incels/ugly men have it bad destroys the feminist narrative and feminism is the flagship of the current globohomo leftist agenda
2. women don't feel empahty for grown men

Additionally, showing weakness to women/normies will only make them more aggressive and bully towards you. We have to accept that empathy, "pity sex", recognition, etc, all of these ain't coming. Forget about normies and women and find your own way to deal with the bad cards you were dealt.

the Jew-run media told me so!
C59D881C A510 4B0E B02A A11CE72C9D1A