Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Empathy doesn't exists

Persecuted

Persecuted

Domesticate women, restore normality
It's a jewish manipulation tool created to brainwash normalniggers. It exists only to serve those who benefit from it and same who control it. Normies only "feel sorry", "have sympathy" for troons, niggers, faggots and their "problems", because they've been told to. They have no real capacity for thinking and only follow the script. "Have a more empathy" is just a way to guilt trip you and shut you up - they don't care about your problems, they hate you, but are too afraid of saying openly, because they may loose some brownie points for not following soycial rules.

I have no empathy. I celebrate everything bad that happens to normies, foids, niggers, troons and faggots. Their problems are not my problems and they deserve it.

I have no empathy. I celebrate everything bad that happens to normies, foids, niggers, troons and faggots. Their problems are not my problems and they deserve it.
Very based.

idk bruv
empathy is good to understand why the other person behaves the way they do

In their shoes you would have done the same

Just because empathy isn't given to you, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist

idk bruv
empathy is good to understand why the other person behaves the way they do

In their shoes you would have done the same
In their shoes i would kill myself

But what about little kittens? Do you feel empathy for them?

Empathy is a kek trait. Nobody cares if the guy next door dies Tomorrow . He will get replaced in time and thats it .

You eithER are relevant enough so a bunch of dimwits care , or your not and will be tossed into the dust .

But what about little kittens? Do you feel empathy for them?
Kitten Meow GIF

i have very little emopathy left in me, but a lot of that may be pills

It does exist we just don`t receive it

Nigger thread
Look at me Im a sociopath:feelstastyman:

Cope
IMG 8095
someone woudk feel bad for this girl

yea exactly 'empathy' is a jewish manipulation tool created to make the white man pretend that niggers and foids are 'human beings' who feel the same as you

Cope View attachment 1242706 someone woudk feel bad for this girl
if she made a false rape claim, normies would 'empathize' with her sadness and trauma, and support her crusade against the innocent male

they would literally 'empathize' with something that she never felt

shows how meaningless 'empathy' is

"Guilt. It’s this mechanism we use to control people. It’s an illusion. It’s a kind of social control mechanism and it’s very unhealthy. It does terrible things to the body." - Ted Bundy

if she made a false rape claim, normies would 'empathize' with her sadness and trauma, and support her crusade against the innocent male

they would literally 'empathize' with something that she never felt

shows how meaningless 'empathy' is
Empathy can ONLY exist by a shared elements Born out of circumstance, and mostly a need to survive.

It also exists to manipulate in the case of Hole.

Men have empathy. Women don't.