Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Empathetic gendERs response to my post

Someone needs his diaper changed, a nap, and a therapist.

you didn’t deserve this rage
they cant understand, only laugh

Someone needs his diaper changed, a nap, and a therapist.
Also, ironic enough a lot of incels have guts as their profile picture when guts hates rapists and a lot of them have that kink. Guts irl would hate them and I find that funny. :soy:

Does therapy fix being born ugly? Do they perform plastic surgery or something? Are redditor foods retarded?

Bild 2024 08 05 075830665

Jfl. I dont wanna be a pussy but shit like this almost makes me cry. What the fuck did I do to deserve being treated this? These "people" really have no feelings

Last edited:
View attachment 1214725
Jfl. I dont wanna be a pussy but shit like this almost makes me cry. What the fuck did I do to deserve being treated this?
Yes, the majority of the human race is autistic and never had a successful relationship in their lives according to cucktears. They really should think before speaking their poorly thought out verbal diarrhea.

Yes, the majority of the human race is autistic and never had a successful relationship in their lives according to cucktears. They really should think before speaking their poorly thought out verbal diarrhea.
They will find any excuse to not show empathy to us

They will find any and every excuse to not show empathy to us
They're incapable of empathy for ugly men. Being thoughtless negative IQ morons that can't raise a single cogent point or even understand basic arguments of their opponents.

Women's empathy stems from emotional empathy, and not logical empathy, so they have the feeling of empathy for cute beings such as bunnies, cats, children, other women, and pretty men, but they have zero empathy for disgusting beings, such as moths, spiders, possums, rats, and not-pretty men.