Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Emotional Reactions are Inherently Manipulative

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★★★
So many tactics involve emotional reactions. This links to gaslighting, love bombing, denial, accusations and in general, socially embarrassing the victim. Emotional reaction is the essence of it. Why are autists and non NTs usually the target of such tactics? It's because they can't express their emotions normally so people don't take them seriously. So they're either ignored or manipulated by NTs to get something out of them and the non NT mistakes this for the said NT person actually liking him and wanting to interact with him. It's brutal. When you're socially stunted (basically socially retarded) it's hard to recognise any of this. When an NT uses a non NT, it's purely for mundane things (like doing homework, asking favours etc.) or it's purely to trick him to make himself shoot himself in the foot by doing something retarded or baiting him into doing some shit.
Of course foids have mastered emotional signalling to manipulate people. Normies are adept in it too I think.
@Destroyed lonely thoughts?

This is why people who aren't fully NT will suffer in society. Society is built for NT people to do whatsoever they want, whilst any somewhat non-NT person will suffer

This is why people who aren't fully NT will suffer in society. Society is built for NT people to do whatsoever they want, whilst any somewhat non-NT person will suffer
the thing with non NTs is that the higher functioning ones don't express emotion in a way NTs are comfortable with or recognise. So it freaks them out and they feel uncanny valley. That's why they get outcasted and people talk shit about these people behind their backs. We're not that human to them. We're more like aliens

feminists love doing this

Over if you aren't a hyper emotional reactive neurotypical. You creep people out if you're not and get called a school shooter.

Over if you aren't a hyper emotional reactive neurotypical. You creep people out if you're not and get called a school shooter.
i was literally called a school shooter for fighting back against this skinny ugly curry who was pissing me off kicking my chair. can't win as a sub 5 non NT tbh

but yeah people in general fuck with the emotionally inert sub5s.

All emotional reactions are caused by a hurt ego and of course their entire purpose is stroking the ego of the person who reacts emotionally

So autists experience emotions the same but can’t express them properly?

So autists experience emotions the same but can’t express them properly?
In my experience yeah but might be different for other people

All emotional reactions are caused by a hurt ego and of course their entire purpose is stroking the ego of the person who reacts emotionally
Yes and normal people figured out how exactly to emotionally signal and react to get the best possible reactions from others. It becomes instinctual and before they know it they’ve been sucked into the cult of NTism. Probably only drugs could break them out of the mental prison they put themselves in

Non NTs can only signal niceness just to get by socially but this also bites them in the ass because people will then use them and abuse them for their niceness.

Yes and normal people figured out how exactly to emotionally signal and react to get the best possible reactions from others. It becomes instinctual and before they know it they’ve been sucked into the cult of NTism. Probably only drugs could break them out of the mental prison they put themselves in
I understand exactly what goes on in NTs heads, it's not that hard to read these retarded monkeys, the problem is I don't give a fuck enough to try to behave like them

I don't give a fuck enough to try to behave like them
If I had a job I would have to emulate NTism to save my ass but people would still see through the cracks

If I had a job I would have to emulate NTism to save my ass but people would still see through the cracks
NT is more of a "cult" like you said than a genetic condition, NTs are BUILT not born, the NT secret society is very real and lurks in the background without nonNTs even realizing, NTs are created by satanic rituals, sins and destruction of empathy

NTs are created by satanic rituals, sins and destruction of empathy
most of them are deeply asleep. That was intentionally by design because of (((them)))

emotions are inherently lame

emotions are inherently lame
Dark triad sigma mindset tbh but if a sub5 said it, Normies would call him edgy. If a mogger said it, he would be called “cool”. Having no emotions sucks though that’s what SSRIs do and I feel like a robot still I can’t remember the last time something felt good or something excited me