Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

EMOTIONAL ATTRACTION=SEXUAL ATTRACTION Cope/bs or is there some truth to this?

PEETER

PEETER

Veteran
★★
So I was watching a couple of videos from this balding 4/10 ginger-beard (btw why is his beard different color than his hair?) who is a respected PUA and according to him you can make women sexually attracted to you by TALKING in a certain way.
As we know it doesn't make sense from a blackpilled perspective (looks are everything) which makes logical sense because sex=physical.

I also found such a comment from a foid:''
angela67221
As a woman I’d say this is so true. Looks mean nothing - money means nothing - emotional attraction means everything
''
Is this another case of a lying virtue signalling foid?

What do you all think?

Last edited:
He is the rape-baby of a medieval Mongolian warlord, that is why.

Carrot on a stick, got keep the cucks bluepilled, and any type of doubt out of their minds completely, you should not listen to a word that a foid says, look at what they do, then decide whether looks really don't matter.

Carrot on a stick, got keep the cucks bluepilled, and any type of doubt out of their minds completely, you should not listen to a word that a foid says, look at what they do, then decide whether looks really don't matter.
But im pretty sure this guy is getting laid despite looking below average.

High verbal intelligence and extreme neurotypicality is the hallmark of a used car salesman. The red dwarf is a jester.

High verbal intelligence and extreme neurotypicality is the hallmark of a used car salesman. The red dwarf is a jester.
He doesn't seem that very neurotypical or charismatic. He has a high pitched voice and sounds boring.

Holy fucking lmao, "Emotional Attraction" my ass. Now I understand why all these whores are always "emotionally attracted" to 9/10 chads, or noodlewhores and currybitches are "emotionally attracted" to 4/10 white males.

Holy fucking lmao, "Emotional Attraction" my ass. Now I understand why all these whores are always "emotionally attracted" to 9/10 chads, or noodlewhores and currybitches are "emotionally attracted" to 4/10 white males.
Just emotionallyatrractmaxx theory

Foids are misguided mindless retarded creatures.

So basically "just be confident and have that masculine vibe bro"

angela67221
As a woman I’d say this is so true. Looks mean nothing - money means nothing - emotional attraction means everything
''
It's just a coincidence all women only ever are "emotionally attracted" to men with looks or money, but those things had nothing to do with it! JFL

EMOTIONAL ATTRACTION=SEXUAL ATTRACTION

I'm not going to watch the video (I can already tell from the thumbnail and title that it's some BS pua bluepill faggotry) but I'll address this point.

I honestly think emotional attraction and sexual attraction are very different feels. But I'd add that both require physical attraction.

So basically "just be confident and have that masculine vibe bro"

Yep, that's always the obvious advice or go-to method. No surprise anymore.