Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Emo sceene is a racist whoreharem for chad, but you could emomaxx if you have the conditions for it.

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
Prove me wrong, but in my town every emo is a white tall lanky drug chad with acess to an endless number of metaly ill stacies.

The sceen has 10times more foids then dudes. The foids are ether very attractive or completly landwhales. (But the majority is emostacy)

Every emo is white, you cant pull of emo style if you are norwooding.
They are easy to fuck because of "teehee we are emos with low selfesteam".
The girls are age range between 14- 26 yo prime emo pussy.

Emo chad gets all the emo teenpussy. But i think if youre white you could emomaxx as long as you young enougth and with a lot of luck you could fuck a mentaly ill emoslut. I know 2 people who got into mental hospital and fucked a BPD cunt. But it only works for white dudes and youncels. (For me its beyond over.)

It is possible i have seen incels succeed with mentaly ill BPD cunts.

But you have to white or asian with white skin. You shouldnt be older than 18. You need to live in a country with systems like mental health care for teens. It could work.

Yeah i tried to emomax as a curry and it did not work out

theres still emos? i thought they all got replaced with sjw hipster faggots?

Emomaxxing won't help if you don't have the correct bone structure... It's all about the face.

The mentaly ill "i got raped by my uncle" BPD cunt will allways exist. She is the Incel loophole to teen love. (But only if youre white teehee)

Can I emomax with this hairstyle?

I tried to emomaxx but my lack of proper hairline stopped me from having the necessary hairstyle JFL, also ideally you should be a pretty boy for this to work as well (no big nose ogres) which I didn't know

Emos are extremely rare today same as other subcultures. It's because the media only presents crappy Pop and Hip Hop music.

I tried to emomaxx but my lack of proper hairline stopped me from having the necessary hairstyle JFL, also ideally you should be a pretty boy for this to work as well (no big nose ogres) which I didn't know

The ogrepill was what put the nail in the coffin, ogres like me can only elite sportmax.

The emo scene is yet another proof that frame/muscles/masculity don't matter. Skinny effeminate fuckers slaying hot teenagers.

what the fuck is emo man are they still alive

The ogrepill was what put the nail in the coffin, ogres like me can only elite sportmax.

Whats the ideal ogre look?
What ideal face would you present to emomaxx?

Ever see a black guy try to emomaxx with the straightened hair and shit? It's so ugly. I don't understand it. If you're black you have access to BBCmaxx or thugmaxx, there are better options.

JFL if you missed the emo train of the mid 2000s

incels are ALWAYS behind on the mating trends that normal people use to get laid. roughly speaking he's a hair metal fan in the 90s, a grunge rocker in the 2000s, an emo in the 2010s, etc

Just “the world doesn’t understand me br0” max

Emos completely dead where i live. Leftist hipsters have taken over.

I can confirm: there are still edgy girls who say they got raped (for attention, of course) and slit their wrists etc.
I can't do emo, though, because I'm deformed, socially inept and norwooding.

hahaha emo usually are kids who want to rebel against the society.
sounds the same to me tbh

Last edited:
I'd gothmaxx over emomaxx. Emo hairstyle and dresswear is not for me, i don't like it. Atleast goths have a better overall look (and potentially hotter women)
i already have dark brown (almost black) hair and i naturally have been wearing dark colored clothes for years.
I've got a trench coat too. My problem is that i'm a manlet and fat, plus you need a good face

I'd gothmaxx over emomaxx. Emo hairstyle and dresswear is not for me, i don't like it. Atleast goths have a better overall look (and potentially hotter women)
i already have dark brown (almost black) hair and i naturally have been wearing dark colored clothes for years.
I've got a trench coat too. My problem is that i'm a manlet and fat, plus you need a good face

Cope, its all the same scene, goths are emos these days.

I don't have a pretty face, I'm ugly as shit. Wouldn't work for me.
The emo scene is yet another proof that frame/muscles/masculity don't matter. Skinny effeminate fuckers slaying hot teenagers.
This tbh.