Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Eminem is a cuck.

Aramaic-cel_SB

Aramaic-cel_SB

Nosecel and Framecel
-
Look at his daughter...

I remember a time when he wouldn't so much as swear around her. I remember a time when he wrote murder fantasies about killing his ex-wife and her husband and their kid son because of her. But time changes a man, I guess.

JFL at father’s who think that raising the age of consent will prevent their daughters from being fucked by chad

Cuckoldry is normal and accepted in western 'culture'.

Eminem is getting old and lame. He's a self-hating wigger faggot.

Fuck Eminem. He's a total faggot now and his music sucks. The only way he'll ever produce anything that will be worth listening to is if he goes back on the drugs. Until then, fuck that faggot.

Eminem is the king of normies

Nah, too many of them have manly features, your every day healthy foid has an hourglass waist, more feminine in appearance than that.

That looks like a dude's waist. That skull shape and size, wide shoulders, fake boobs, a dude's six pack.

Tranny.

Now eminem is whiteknighting for her because this guy said she was hot when she was 16.

It's basically impossible to raise a daughter to not become a whore in modern western culture. When women go through puberty, their hormones give them an irresistable urge to conform to the dominant culture. In the USA, the dominant culture is Modern Western Culture, which tells women to act like whores, and so women in the USA are going to act like whores no matter how you raise them.

He's a white guy rapper, being a cuckold is non-negotiable for him.

He became a cuck around the time Hailie got on the cock carousel. Interesting

Wasn't this common knowledge?

She looks like a tranny.
Eminem has some good songs back in the day (his first two albums). After that I didn't bother with him anymore.

Eminem is a fucking middle-aged wigger. Just let that sink in. And his daughter has probably had more black dick in her than a jailhouse gloryhole.

I think that's why they let him get away with dissing him.

he's 6'4 too (said in his lyrics)

i'd love to see the aging, whiny 5'7 eminem faggot take him on in a rap battle
lol it looks like an abercrombie model rapping. his only problem is small mouth / narrow jaw

he's 6'4 too (said in his lyrics)

i'd love to see the aging, whiny 5'7 eminem faggot take him on in a rap battle
lol it looks like an abercrombie model rapping. his only problem is small mouth / narrow jaw

This video says eminem is already working on a diss track.