Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Emil Cioran is the incel philosopher

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Emil cioran 3

This man spent his life writing blackpill after blackpill about how sad, pathetic and pointless life is, I still don't know why he didn't rope. I remember in philosophy class in high school reading fragments of his essays and man they were depressing as fuck.

He has a very good name, superior tbh.

The black pill has been around for centuries

He is one of my favourite philosophers. Based as hell.

cioran was no philosopher.he was a commentator.he stated what his entire generation and ours for that matter think,but are afraid of saying.

I need to read about him

I wonder if he was manlet (mogs me regardless)

He looks like an aged normie.

Where can I find his writings?

damn.....

View attachment 204200

This man spent his life writing blackpill after blackpill about how sad, pathetic and pointless life is, I still don't know why he didn't rope. I remember in philosophy class in high school reading fragments of his essays and man they were depressing as fuck.

Philipp Mainländer is a blackpilled philosopher as well. He came to the conclusion that non-being is superior to being. Shortly after completing his philosophical work ”the philosophy of redemption”, he killed himself.

Well as far back as writing so 5000 years ago? Idk

The Buddha is an example of somebody from thousands of years ago who was black pilled on women.