Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News EMERGENCY PLEASE READ

TheCatMan

TheCatMan

Tongue in cats ass = not eating Chinese or pussy
★★
As some have you heard the sub humans in Ohio also known as Haitians have been seen eating pets. Cats and ducks have been seen being killed, skinned, and devoured. I TheCatMan would love to raise awareness to this and encourage people in the U.S. to vote TRUMP! I determined kitty cats to be the #1 pet for incels and we must do everything to protect them. If you love kitty cats please vote for Trump.

it was Cyraxx

Cats for Trump

redact all haitianiggers, this is their doing

As some have you heard the sub humans in Ohio also known as Haitians have been seen eating pets. Cats and ducks have been seen being killed, skinned, and devoured. I TheCatMan would love to raise awareness to this and encourage people in the U.S. to vote TRUMP! I determined kitty cats to be the #1 pet for incels and we must do everything to protect them. If you love kitty cats please vote for Trump.

View attachment 1263599

View attachment 1263602
what a shithole jfl. If you live in country where people it ducks and cats lol. Cucksartives will not help it. the country is a poor shithole, they call it rich because 1% of the most rich richfags live there.

cat lives matter

They practice Voudon.

Certified ohio moment

Good I hope all haitians kill whites next

Having pets is cucked fuck cats and all other pets I'd eat them aswell