Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious EMERGENCY: NEWCEL04 IS BACK!

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Incel news time

Time to make or graycel patrol rounds buddy boyos :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Hell be banned again in a few days lol

Terrible mistake by the mods imo

Damn that’s just crazy

He will not last long

If he's back from the ban that means the moderation staff don't think he should be banned. Is that too hard to understand ?
Leave the poor greycel alone

If he's back from the ban that means the moderation staff don't think he should be banned. Is that too hard to understand ?
How does mod dick taste, faggot?

DIdn't really pay that much attention to his threads, what did he do? Troll?

@Zettacel
Thoughts?

DIdn't really pay that much attention to his threads, what did he do? Troll?
He made a thread saying traps aren't gay as well as several posts "joking" about being a homosexual.
@FemoidsGTFO is a pine green fuck.
7DE9A3A0 1937 4E2B 9105 AD38AAD951D8

Cope, @Newcel04 is a foid and she will be my waifu. See ya later virgins :feelsYall::dab:

Cope bro. If you want to see if I am really a foid, ask me a question only a male could answer correctly:feelsthink:

Than why is he set free? I don't understand? Gay= Perma ban right?
He was permabanned but for some reason the mods gave him a last chance after he wrote a lenghty text claiming all his statements about being gay were only jokes.

He was permabanned but for some reason the mods gave him a last chance after he wrote a lenghty text claiming all his statements about being gay were only jokes.
Hmm. That's a very serious acquisition. I'll have to look into his post history. He claims to be a 3.5/10 rice afaik. Maybe a le quirky troll. If he's really gay than he won't last long. I have my spies everywhere. :feelshmm::feelswhere::feelshmm:

#GreyLivesMatter

This is why I support the persecution of GrAYcels

how this niga not banned @mods

nigeria balls

Could it be that the incels.co administration were sent a legal threat from a certain three letter intelligence agency to unban Newcel? :waitwhat: