Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Embracing suffering does wonders

Celius

Celius

-
The first step of solving an issue is identifying the root of the problem. The second is accepting it.

I’m sometimes unironically grateful that I’ve never been socially scared to come out as an incel. Maybe my loneliness will eventually be solved, maybe it wouldn’t, most likely it wouldn’t, but at least I’m somewhat glad that I had the courage to go along with who I truly am.

It takes balls of steel to accept defeat and try to work your way up. That’s something that the normiescum can never ever understand. The entirety of their culture stems from just lying to themselves as much as possible. No wonder why they hate us so much.

he entirety of their culture stems from just lying to themselves as much as possible in order to avoid roping since they are too faggy and believe in kike media and become too scared of dying

The entirety of their culture stems from just lying to themselves as much as possible.
yeah, the neurotypical scum

images

I will piss on the worlds corpse n put it on fire