Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Embarrassing teen crush on a Stacy actress

WornOutHopecel

WornOutHopecel

Recruit
★★★★
I remember being mid teens and got the CD of a certain American singer. I remember lying in my bed feeling disgusted at the thought of her having another man's children.

For the first time in probably 15 years I felt like simping when I watched a tv-series with a feisty foid character and imagined her lying beside me when in bed at night and I'm an oldcel now. I know the actresses' name but I did not Google her as hearing about her flings, potential children and out of reach lifestyle would have been ragefuel. So I summermaxxed fantasizing about a fictional character.

Who was the actress?

who tf was the girl man
1723401339643x

knowing .is standards, 99% chance the 'stacy' was actually some forgettable mid foid with an ugly face

Last edited:
knowing .is standards, 99% chance the 'stacy' was actually some forgettable mid foid
You know what I was thinking about this. As men we cope our balls off hoping that we have a special eye for an 'average' woman hence less competition and the juggernaut's law comes in. Nobody wants to think that a million other men are having the same thoughts and splooging to the same images.
On one hand it's true that average foids have infinite SMV but it's also inversely true that sometimes older men perceive much younger women as being of similar age to themselves because they are coping about having a chance and trying to bend reality to their perception. The actress that made me feel the way I did perhaps has some average features but realistically I think she also has Stacy features which makes sense given her career.

Clickbait
Foidbait

im not betraying a brocels trust like that if u wanna know ask him urself man
he is not a brocel he is a GrAY

'he' is probably a troon