Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Embarrassing moments in life

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
What are some embarrassing moments that have happened in your life? This can be from anywhere, from school, from oublic, etc. ill start.

One time i was on my phone looking at memes and this meme of foghorn leghorn saying “son i say son turn that lynyrd skynyrd up” with the confederate flag in the back. My teacher was behind me and saw the meme and called me a racist and i was sent to the office.
Meme itself:
19066661 4DE6 4888 AC41 2AF08353FC84

Tell some of your most entertaining embarrassing moments!

They let everyone be teachers these days huh....

The only one who should be embarressed is your teacher.

In High school I went to the ladies room when I was around 12/13 years old and only noticed when I was already peeing. As soon as I noticed, I hid until everyone left and then ran away.

Quite honestly my entire life is just extremely embarrassing. I'm programmed to be awkward and embarrass myself.

We had home economics class in school that included cooking in little groups. When we finally had to eat that shit I couldn't eat and I felt sick to my stomach because I literally can't eat anything someone other than my family members cooked.

That's just one of the countless stories of me embarrassing myself.

You remember that kid who shat his pants at school? That was me. :dab:

You remember that kid who shat his pants at school? That was me. :dab:

Likewise. I did it multiple times. Since i live in a country where streetshitting is a time old tradition, wanst a big deal.

In school once I accidentally stood up on a table Infront of the entire class and pulled my trousers down and with the razor I had in my bag I shaved my pubes and then rubbed them in my eyes whilst screaming

My life is an embarrassing moment.
In school once I accidentally stood up on a table Infront of the entire class and pulled my trousers down and with the razor I had in my bag I shaved my pubes and then rubbed them in my eyes whilst screaming
Yo, I did the same thing once. Only difference is that I forcefully shaved the pubes of my female classmates (not my own cause I don't have any) and ate them instead of rubing them in my eyes.

Last edited:
I once went into a restaurant and didnt knew where to go out, I accidentally went to the private area and some ugly foid told me that hysterically that I cant go there. I was like where tf can I go out and she showed me like im a retard. I slept like 2 hrs that day and I went there with school but they didnt notice me being this stupid.

I could write an encyclopedia with dozens of volumes on these things. Things I didn't even mention to my therapist at the time. What a shitty fucking life I've had to live. These are things that I will take to my grave, the confederates and the racist thing even seems like a joke to me compared to what has occurred to me.

Event in school theater, they had every grade come in. It was like some magician soyboy and he asked for volunteers from coincidentally my grade. Everyone raised their hands including me, the teacher had pointed at me (so i thought). So I ran up the stage only for my teacher to get up and loudly shout "Hey! Not you! Get down from there!" When i was already standing facing towards everyone, and everyone was legit lol'ing at me. I cried after

Event in school theater, they had every grade come in. It was like some magician soyboy and he asked for volunteers from coincidentally my grade. Everyone raised their hands including me, the teacher had pointed at me (so i thought). So I ran up the stage only for my teacher to get up and loudly shout "Hey! Not you! Get down from there!" When i was already standing facing towards everyone, and everyone was legit lol'ing at me. I cried after
This one is painful. I think something like this happened to me but I repressed it.