Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Embarrassing Christmas story

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
This is a story from when I was younger around 13/14 and it is one that involves my female cousin of whom I shall not name.

I was spending Christmas with the relatives at the time and I'll share a few details about myself. During that period I was extremely short at 5'3, I had long feminine hair and all my relatives thought I was a girl at first. My penis at the time was extremely small and I was really insecure about it. I read online that underwear stunted the growth of the penis and since I was a bit dim witted I believed it and stopped wearing underwear.

It was at my uncle's house I was getting up to get a drink when my female cousin noticed something poking out. (At the time I would get insane boners for no reason at all and she started giggling.) I had no idea what she was laughing at and then I saw my uncle and his friends laughing as well and then I looked down and realized what was poking out. I rushed to the bathroom in embarrassment and was silent the whole Christmas.

I hate this Holiday so much.

The fact that relatives make fun of kids for just starting puberty is pathetic. Literally everyone has gone through the same stuff and there is no reason to mock anyone for it.

Bitch should have sucked it

It was at my uncle's house I was getting up to get a drink when my female cousin noticed something poking out. (At the time I would get insane boners for no reason at all and she started giggling.) I had no idea what she was laughing at and then I saw my uncle and his friends laughing as well and then I looked down and realized what was poking out. I rushed to the bathroom in embarrassment and was silent the whole Christmas.
:horror:

Ahahahahaha classic incel backstory getting publicly humiliated and bullied by :foidSoy:s for having a pathetic tiny dick:horror:

This is a story from when I was younger around 13/14 and it is one that involves my female cousin of whom I shall not name.

I was spending Christmas with the relatives at the time and I'll share a few details about myself. During that period I was extremely short at 5'3, I had long feminine hair and all my relatives thought I was a girl at first. My penis at the time was extremely small and I was really insecure about it. I read online that underwear stunted the growth of the penis and since I was a bit dim witted I believed it and stopped wearing underwear.

I hate this Holiday so much.
man's dick flash maxxing since youth lol just do it in public now :feelshmm:

man's dick flash maxxing since youth lol just do it in public now :feelshmm:
I actually entered a female only 18+ lesbian discord server and jacked off on VC once. Felt powerful.